*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
There isn't a SNES store as far as I know. If you mean SNES online then it's not part of the 20 games offered on the service.

I didnt even know there was snes online so I guess that is what I'm talking about. I'm assuming if I have Nintendo online that these 20 games are included?

Soldato
So since my last post I’ve built up a small library. Zelda breath of the wild, hollow knight, star dew valley, let’s go pilachu and 12 months of online.

But with an insane work schedule past few weeks, 60 hours each week. I’ve been too tired to play. :( Being a grown up sucks

Associate
Is tales of vesperia any good?
It is. It was originally an XBox360 game though & despite the HD treatment you can see it's origins. Not to say it's ugly or suffers from bad performance though, just that it's an enhanced version of a game from that era.
I played about 25 hours before getting distracted but that probably says more about me than the game. I may well go back in future.
The mostly real-time battle system is good - although certain moves map quite badly to the pad - I don't know if it was always that way.
For me, it suffered for not being Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - it's hard for any JRPG to stand up to that in terms of systems & presentation but this isn't really Vesperia's fault.
I'd say it's a good game overall.

Caporegime
Lots of stuff on sale on the Eshop that i want, both South Park Games, but i don't have much time for RPG anymore but can get both for £30.

Or I like to get River City Girls for some 80's Double dragon style action!

Just bought the latest one, played the old one ages ago. Good price!

Caporegime
Started Astral Chain last night :)

What a great game intro!

Visually it is I think, one of the best looking Switch titles to date. It looks fantastic with no frame drops. The RPG elements in-between the fighting is great, it keeps the pace of the game very manageable. I only played a couple of hours and I was half asleep but I found myself checking the blue & red missions I completed and already wanting to replay to complete what I missed out and try to get a better rating! :D

Man of Honour
I find 30fps in Astral Chain disappointing considering both bayonetta games were 60fps.

That type of game really benefits from a half decent frame rate.

Caporegime
I find 30fps in Astral Chain disappointing considering both bayonetta games were 60fps.

That type of game really benefits from a half decent frame rate.
I am happier with a solid 30 over a choppy/variable push to 60.

Can't say I am noticing any framerate issues or wishing it was 60fps. It looks and plays fantastically.

Soldato
I didn't bother with collecting all of the seeds, got maybe 200 I think, enough for most of the upgrades but they're so repetitive unlike most of the shrines and I think getting all of them would have ruined a bit of the magic that the game left me with.

Soldato
I didn't bother with collecting all of the seeds, got maybe 200 I think, enough for most of the upgrades but they're so repetitive unlike most of the shrines and I think getting all of them would have ruined a bit of the magic that the game left me with.

I quite enjoyed the concept, seeing little visual cues in the environment that are easily missed unless you know what to look for. Didn't get all of them for sure

Soldato
There is a reward:

It's poo, as in actually a poo.

lol i think i will not bother playing more, beat up ganon the other night and that is good enough for me plus went about getting loads of hidden stuff and exploring, probably spent about 90 hours or more :)

back to fire emblem it is and ill let my dad have a go of the zelda cart we went havvers on at the start of the year lol :)

playing fire emblem in casual and im enjoying it, ill try classic on my next play through :)

drunken edit : rive is fun but solid and on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom