Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Would I know the coffee shop?
Dunno what places you know, but Blue Pig Cafe is the one my friend runs. Friends with a few other coffee shop owners too who occasionally have Triple Co on (Full Court Press).

I ended up going to the Coffee House Project coffee festival on Sat in Bristol and managed to refrain from buying too much, in fact all I ended up with was another KeepCup. I now have a small, medium and a large cork set. It was very tempting to buy some brewing equipment though, some great stuff there and at massive discount too.

y4m_isJ2SVmaSytQiCDc1h7XxeyR3QFV2H85W6xrug0JR3Ugy9Lnm0Kj4eUabZfJAEZHi5AtbA9m6SeUcOj2leu0TGk7VHvKEgXfKCL1-Dve1xoonv1L0waDrdvNFwvWLB2QZG25V1I5fDoMBxGtcIdZA0lzoiF64aSec2j4XOYv-NmBJkZis2chQoIiIij7KPF4a4EZ9QffZYSidP3cWpkJw

Man of Honour
o6PBgGV.jpg

Finally found some where with stock! Got the over the ear XM2’s but fancied something a bit more discreet.

Not sure I’m that keen at the moment, they leak a lot of sound so people will hear my questionable taste in music on the train, they were cheap enough that they could just be my gym headphones though

Man of Honour
I've been wondering about some. How much did you pay?

£210, would have been full price but had a code from a previously cancelled order.

They’re growing on me, they do sound good with the volume up and now I’ve been through all the different fittings and found one that’s nice and snug, they are very comfortable

Associate
£210, would have been full price but had a code from a previously cancelled order.

They’re growing on me, they do sound good with the volume up and now I’ve been through all the different fittings and found one that’s nice and snug, they are very comfortable

I fancied a pair of those too. Did you think about
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless ?

Soldato
k7Dd.jpg

Got these delivered yesterday to replace my airpods

Edit: Just seen that Steedie also got a pair! He must have been checking every day like I was as I got a stock alert on Saturday and had them delivered yesterday. Can confirm on the sound leakage as my girlfriend was able to hear what I was listening to whilst playing around with them

Fist day in the office using them and I find at 50% they are really good for podcasts

Last edited:
Soldato
Wait, you do that in an office with kids around?! Good god
I keep reading my OP thinking I've made some sort of howler but I don't get the jokes :(

I'm the IT Manager of an alternative education school (PRU Basically) and basically between being a fairly lively office and hearing the kids see how many swear words they can shout in 5 seconds, these headphones are doing a good job keeping me sane

Don
I keep reading my OP thinking I've made some sort of howler but I don't get the jokes :(

I'm the IT Manager of an alternative education school (PRU Basically) and basically between being a fairly lively office and hearing the kids see how many swear words they can shout in 5 seconds, these headphones are doing a good job keeping me sane

Keep reading your OP :)

Caporegime

Just for you:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

My Vax Air Cordless Lift Upright broke it's brush bar mount and as Vax didn't have any spares in stock, gave me a credit note to get a new vac (good deal as the "separate' bit of the vac still works so it's going in the workshop). Decided to plump for one of these:-

ABe6fl5.jpg

Quick thoughts.

Is it as good as the Dyson V11 Absolute? No.
Is it worth spending the extra 350 quid for the Dyson? Imho, no.
Is it the best cordless vac for 250 quid? Yes, undoubtably. In fact, it's probably the best cordless vac under 400 quid.
Is it as good as a corded vac? Yes. I have a really good corded Panasonic vac (MC-CL94), and it's easily as powerful - so much so that I think I'll sell the Samsung.

Caporegime
I find the performance of Vax fairly good but the build quality is woeful. We had one a while ago and one day I picked it up, the handle broke off mid-lift and the thing broke even more when it hit the ground. That was my first and last Vax purchase.

Shame really as it sucked quite well.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I've had a few Vax and the the one I've just replaced is the first that's properly broken - but I can't argue with thier warranty/customer service which is why I've chosen to give them another chance.

Back
Top Bottom