This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Driving home tonight I pulled up to a big roundabout that is covered in long grass when I suddenly saw some chav standing up and pulling his dirt bike up with him :rolleyes: No one else involved so guessing he lost control :D oh how I lol'd
Stupid idiot. That'll teach ya!! :p

Watching my guilty pleasure Celebs Go Dating. One bloke (non celeb) didn't know what a condiment was :rolleyes: crikey these people are thick

Last edited:
Soldato
Driving home tonight I pulled up to a big roundabout that is covered in long grass when I suddenly saw some chav standing up and pulling his dirt bike up with him :rolleyes: No one else involved so guessing he lost control :D oh how I lol'd
Stupid idiot. That'll teach ya!! :p
Saw three kids, maybe 10/11 playing in a shopping cart today. It fell down and the kid inside was on the ground, the other two checking on him. I was about to go and give a first aid lecture, miles from a road, etc, but the girl in front of me just went PICK HIM UP AND STOP ****ING AROUND WITH THAT THING and scowled off. Brilliant!

Currently melting on the sofa, was in Staines which is warm but London is somehow hotter and wetter and airless :(

Caporegime
OP
Great. Feel fine one minute, the next shivering uncontrollably even when I'm warm, with a high fever.

Hope it wasn't anything to do with that dodgy tasting pizza I ordered! :(

Also how is it September... Jesus...

Caporegime
OP
Took up lockpicking as a theraputic hobby a month or two ago, moved on from cheap generic Taiwanese padlocks, to Yale and Abus padlocks, and can now open them reliably in a minute or two :)

The only thing I didn't consider was that half decent locks aren't cheap even second hand, so I've had to try and beg and borrow them from people, to practice. :p

Soldato
Car garage sucks at customer service!

Had my car since Friday now. Already charging me a fortune but basically gave me no choice, telling me it would be ready today. Receive a call to say part of the order has been delivered incorrectly. Well that's funny because you said you were ordering it yet you're blaming the factory :rolleyes::mad:

No cars available for me to have in the meantime and I only got a pathetic apology after saying twice that I'm kind of stuck without a vehicle.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just moved house. On day 4 of hopefully 8 without an Internet connection! I've rediscovered all my old music (which I built up from about 2002 to 2014 and haven't listened to or updated in about 4/5) and Windows Bloody Media Player. My emo phase, wimpy acoustic phase, "punk rock" phase, dubstep remix phase... Its all here!

I should have made sure I downloaded a whole load of games and launched them once at my old house...

Caporegime
I’ve just had a harrowing experience. Sitting here watching the racing and scratching my nuts (as you do), a sharp bit of my nail has nicked quite a big blood vessel in the surface.

Let me tell you now, balls bleed A LOT! I must have been putting pressure on for nearly half hour before it had slowed down enough to get a plaster on. Went a bit faint tbh.

Not looking forward to the plaster coming off :(

Anyone else had any scrotal related injuries?

Soldato
Ouch! I can't relate to that but one thing I have done before is caught my nipple with a razor :eek::(. (No I wasn't shaving them before anyone suggests that :p)

Have fun taking the plaster off :p:D

Soldato
I’ve just had a harrowing experience. Sitting here watching the racing and scratching my nuts (as you do), a sharp bit of my nail has nicked quite a big blood vessel in the surface.

Let me tell you now, balls bleed A LOT! I must have been putting pressure on for nearly half hour before it had slowed down enough to get a plaster on. Went a bit faint tbh.

Not looking forward to the plaster coming off :(

Anyone else had any scrotal related injuries?
I snapped my banjo string when I was younger, 9 stitches, wasn't nice :(

Nothing to do with my scrotum though but in the general area.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom