Anyone Got Tips on Removing Windshield With Non-Conventional Tools?

Man of Honour
You just need a “friendly” mot tester had a crack in mine for several years and it always passed ;)

They've been tightening up on accountability and how things are inspected/threshold to pass, etc. last couple of years so might not find that so easy in future.

Permabanned
They've been tightening up on accountability and how things are inspected/threshold to pass, etc. last couple of years so might not find that so easy in future.
No doubt but I reckon it’ll be impossible for them to prove it was there before and not a result of a stray stone on the way home.

Incidentally what was a windscreen failure a couple of years ago is no longer a failure under the new changes they have made :).

Associate
OP
I had 3 links and they're all gone. That's how it passed the last MOT. Guy from work said just go to an Asian garage in Luton and ask them to do it for £100 but that's too far to drive.

Back
Top Bottom