*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

kdd

kdd

Soldato
It might be my age I guess but Battlefield just feels dementedly frantic these days. Get shot from the side, get shot by sniper, rinse repeat.

Associate
BF3 is the most fun I’ve had, BF4 was also pretty good, but it’s been on the decline since then for me. It’s to the point now where I think I’m done with bf.

Soldato
BF3 is the most fun I’ve had, BF4 was also pretty good, but it’s been on the decline since then for me. It’s to the point now where I think I’m done with bf.

This, but bad company 2 was the highlight and then bf4 was ok but bf1 was just a cluster fudge to appease console tards and then genderfield 5 was just a compete disaster.

Remaster bfbc2, change nothing other than update the graphics and maybe it will all be forgiven

Associate
never got into 2142.. Bad Company, BF3 and BF4 were great. BF5 just feels like Infantry TDM most of the time, not what i want. Played a map last night which was 3 flags on the bridge on twisted steel. 64 player mayhem, just a frag fest was utter garbage.

Caporegime
Yes!

Titan mode was awesome (apart from the lag..)
It only seemed to lag if the commander tried to move the Titan. It was such a good game mode, K/D didn’t matter, you couldn’t win that way and the mad rush off the Titan once you’d blown the Core was heart attack inducing!

Caporegime
Tried playing this tonight for the first time in a few months. Unsurprisingly nothing has changed for the better, tanks still infantry farm from afar (as long as they get a good score it doesn't matter if their team loses), people are running amuck with dodgy kills left and right, AA still seems **** against planes. This game just really has no "hook" to make you want to play, its just a stale gameplay experience that you almost have to force yourself to play. Played 1 map and a bit and that was all i could take.

Soldato
So I play this constantly on Xbox for years but I've recently got a pc. I just can't get on with a keyboard and mouse though :p

What does everyone use for sprinting? Toggle or auto? Crouching etc? Also how the hell do you spot?!

Controls are a lot more intuitive on the pad me feels after being away from pcs pcs so long.

Soldato
So I play this constantly on Xbox for years but I've recently got a pc. I just can't get on with a keyboard and mouse though :p

What does everyone use for sprinting? Toggle or auto? Crouching etc? Also how the hell do you spot?!

Controls are a lot more intuitive on the pad me feels after being away from pcs pcs so long.

I always use press to hold for sprinting and crouching, but not everyone does. You spot by tapping the q button (also throws medic or ammo pouches if directed at a friendly in need).
I would persevere with mouse and keyboard, you'll end up being more accurate and mobile than with a controller in the long run, but you need to ween yourself off the auto aim and target slowdown that comes with controller use.
The practice range and single player stories would be a good place to practice movement and accuracy without being slaughtered in a mp round.

Back
Top Bottom