*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
With 13.1 being on the public beta profile too, there will be a lot of annoyed people if they can’t upgrade to the final release, especially since Apple doesn’t warn against using on a main device for the public beta.

Leads me to believe 13.1 will end up as the release build.

Caporegime
I really want out of the public beta so I know that means removing the profile thing from settings but does it also mean I will have to wait until Apple release iOS 13.1 before I get any stable update?

Man of Honour
I really want out of the public beta so I know that means removing the profile thing from settings but does it also mean I will have to wait until Apple release iOS 13.1 before I get any stable update?
Yup or go to GA using the IPSW file and iTunes (if that's even possible in iOS 13, I don't know).

Soldato
Has anyone noticed the ‘sensitivity’ of the touchscreen seems really high?

Browsing the forum is a nightmare, any slight press on a button when swiping clicks it.

Soldato
Not tried the iOS13 betas so don't know much about ios13, I read about a new feature called "sign in with Apple"

Sounds interesting, for someone that uses a password manager, would it be an alternative?

Back
Top Bottom