Borderlands 3

Caporegime
So it's the same as BL2 then? Most of his complaints seem to be based around the humour which from the sounds of it isn't much different than the BL2 and TPS were. Besides I've never really found the games LOL funny anyway, at most amusing at times and may get an audible laugh every now and then, and it's not detracted from my enjoyment of the gunplay, farming legendaries and using character abilities.

Tiny Tina's dlc boardgame thing was the only amusing bit IMO

Soldato
I was going to ask how the devil are people on Twitch playing it already?! Keys dished out early then.

Nah its not about the keys being dished out early, they have given early access to some streamers it seems. They are embargo'd up to a certain point in the game

Soldato
Downloading now. It's a 56 GB download.

It' a bit of a swizz as I'm away on the launch date for some days - the Goodwood Revival - so won't be able to play until Monday evening.

Soldato
You have to expect jokes like that though, its Borderlands after all. I half expect that reviewer would review the South Park games and complain about the jokes :D

Yes he did seem extremely offended, he might just be a millenial, we have to careful with them in work as they get very upset by criticism, or the news or the restaurant menu or the fact that people eat beef!

Really looking forward to this now.

Back
Top Bottom