Apex Legends BR

Associate
I'm lvl 82 haven't spent a penny and unlocked all the characters. Yes I'm cheap ;)
Yea this, I would happily have bought this game. And will invest my pennies if they sort the s☆☆t servers out. As its stands 20hz servers in this day and age are just embarrassing.

Caporegime
I know it's probably frowned upon, but I recently made my own crosshair in Photoshop and I am able to use it in game via the Geforce overlay. I've been playing so much better with it.

Geforce overlay is whitelisted too so it isn't classed as a cheat, etc.

Soldato
Anyone else? here had some weird audio issues since that last little update a few weeks ago.

Team mates and gun fire sound drown out, it's so frustrating I've had to stop playing it.

Any fixes?

Hoping its sorted with season 3

Soldato
Anyone else? here had some weird audio issues since that last little update a few weeks ago.

Team mates and gun fire sound drown out, it's so frustrating I've had to stop playing it.

Any fixes?

Hoping its sorted with season 3

SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it's not me....

The audio is AWFUL currently for me- unplayable......very glitchy, patchy sounds etc - literally just got killed by a team of 3 players and I heard no footsteps at all.

V F

V F

Soldato
SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it's not me....

The audio is AWFUL currently for me- unplayable......very glitchy, patchy sounds etc - literally just got killed by a team of 3 players and I heard no footsteps at all.

Seems like *most* games these days sadly.

Back
Top Bottom