• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Associate
Neither its most definitely overpriced.
If I get one I've either found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or found a crazy deal.

I do like the Space Grey iPhone 11 Pro, reminds me of my iPhone 7 in matte black.
But 64GB for £1049? Nope.

I do want to get rid of my iPhone 7 though, its run its course and is showing its age in all areas.

Battery life sounds great on the Pro.

Soldato
This year's iPhones are even more incrementally upgraded than past years and everything about the new models is cynical. Keeping 64gb storage as base epitomises everything that's wrong with Apple and the £50 on the price is the icing on the cake.

I've got an iPhone XS which I've been sort of bored with since I got it. iOS 13 looks more exciting than the 11 Pro, but next time I think I'll go with Android. Therefore I won't be buying an Apple phone this year!

Soldato
I’ll be keeping my 7 until it dies or I break it.

There will have to be a major breakthrough in display, materials or battery technologies before there’s a significant change in phone design.

It’ll be minor improvements/updates (including 5G support) until then as the design talent has left the building.

Soldato
Not in any hurry, but I do plan to upgrade maybe around Christmas, currently have an iPhone SE and would like something a little bigger, would like the iPhone 11 pro I think.
64gb is plenty for me, still have over 50gb available on my SE, so would defiantly not need anymore.

Soldato
I'm currently using an XS Max so it would've taken something quite special to get me to upgrade. The supposed extra 4-5 hours of battery life does sound good but it's certainly not enough of a reason to blow another few hundred quid on top of whatever I could sell my XS Max for. Here's hoping we'll actually get some new phones next year rather than what is basically the same thing again.

Associate
Wow, what a rubbish keynote.

I thought the Samsung Note 10+ looked incremental but Apple took it to a whole new level there.

It's as if Cook said "add two cameras, job done for another year"

Zero innovation these days.

Soldato
I used to upgrade every other generation as did most people (3G > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7+ > X > XS Max) until the Apple Upgrade Program came about then I didn't mind upgrading year on year. This is the first time I've not been tempted to upgrade. I don't know if it's because I've heard insiders say for months that we'd be disappointed with this release but I am really not feeling it at all.

There wasn't a single 'must have' feature, nothing that's not being done already elsewhere.

Associate
There wasn't a single 'must have' feature, nothing that's not being done already elsewhere.

I've been saying this for the last 3 years or so, the technology has peaked.

From now on, till the next big thing, be it fold-able phones or whatever, all we'll see is a slightly better camera, slightly bigger battery, slightly more RAM and a higher price to justify it.

They just exploit the people who must have the latest all the time (plenty on here, XDA etc) and jump on the band wagon regardless of specs and price.

Till that stops, they'll keep churning out the same rubbish :(

Soldato
I just can't believe that a 'Pro' version phone would come with a measly 64GB. If they had one for 128GB as the base storage I would've downgraded from 256GB.

Credit to them. They know what they're doing with the storage levels.

Back
Top Bottom