Lian Li PC-011 WGX ROG v2

Associate
I've been waiting on the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL since we saw it at CES at the start of the year, cant wait to get one as my 9900k build in a Lian Li O11 Dynamic is tight (Like a tiger!)

I think its time to ditch my Corsair Obsidian 800D for my other PC and use the Lian Li O11 Dynamic!

Associate
I’m thinking of trading my white O11-D for a black O11 XL. Many other O11-D users thinking of upsizing? I’m expecting a flood of dynamics in the used market.

Associate
Bit annoyed that they've reduced the available height between the top of the motherboard and the case to 74mm. I'd bought a 45mm Alphacool XT45 to use at the top of my build which probably won't leave enough room for the EPS cables.

Soldato
I'd love to see an O11 Mini (or pretty much a new version of the Q37). Love the dual chamber design, but I don't really need ATX any more.

Last edited:
Associate
if you go back a page this is answered

"11/09 is launch and preorder, MSRP will be around £199.99. I aren't here when it launches but I don't mind providing that info because I promised you I would give you a headstart ;) Stock won't arrive till end of September though, yay for container delays."

Associate
Am I the only one that is not going to custom water cool in it, I will just fill in with 9 fans and an 360mm aio for CPU? Is this crazy just for air cooling am I paying £85 extra for a big case?

Associate
Hi ChugNorris have you any news on the preorders???
I'm guessing the office is waiting for you to get back.
So what time are we expecting it to go live the pre order?

I'll be setting this live for Chug as he is off. I know he's said he can give you guys a headstart soooo.
I'll set the cases live on the website at 11:30. Followed by a forum post at 12:00. Gives you guys the 30 minutes Chug said he'd give you :)

Associate
Thanks for the update. I'm working nights this week so as above I can stop refreshing every 5 minutes. Order and get to bed

Back
Top Bottom