• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GIgabyte RX 5700 XT Review and breakdown GN + other reviews

Soldato

seems they have given thick enough pads uplike MSI Evoke.

Memory is cooled well, which seems to run hot with GDDR6

£10 more then the pulse and same as the Devil but 3 Year UK warranty unlike the 2 from the others , EU

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,351.07 (includes shipping: £11.10)

Associate
Sounds like one of the better cards. Think I'd go for this or the Red Devil, although not at these prices! They need to drop by about £50 before I can justify it, compared to USD prices they are crazy.

Soldato
OP
Sounds like one of the better cards. Think I'd go for this or the Red Devil, although not at these prices! They need to drop by about £50 before I can justify it, compared to USD prices they are crazy.

aye, seems US have lower motherboard prices even factoring in VAT and poor pound to the dollar . Some resellers sticking closer to rrp being £20 odd cheaper .

wondering if they'll do an Aorus version with higher end RX5800 ...

Soldato
This & UK prices are excessive these should be sub £400 :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom