FIFA 20

Soldato
Defending should be harder, as opposed to let the AI do it for you and/or wait for a blocked shot. The demo or beta for that matter have never played anything like the finished article from my experiences.
Very true.. that said the beta and demo are some what similar there still emphasizing the slow pace of the game and I can't see that changing too much. They've also sort of downgraded most attackers pace to allow for it being slower it seems with the odd exception of course.

Caporegime
The game always tends to feel slower when moving over from the insanely boosted cards from the previous year. They’ve definitely slowed the pace and play in 20 though, some of the cards that have kept their pace, particularly the icons are going to feel great early on, alas only FP stackers and those who treat trading like a full time job will have them early.

Soldato
I'm not loving the demo, feels very very heavy. I will say however that there hasn't been a Fifa demo in the last 5 years that I've enjoyed and I expect the game to go through multiple iterations that will hopefully improve it.

My biggest concern at the moment is that Drop Back is going to become even more OP. Since its extremely difficult to create space in the heavy gameplay, having more bodies back and not being exposed to balls over the top is surely going to make it easier to shut people down.

Soldato
Just to check before I take the plunge, if I wanted to throw a "couple" of Fifa points into FUT 20 at the start I'm right in thinking you can't add in during Early Access can you, but can add into 19 then launch early access and import the balance?

Soldato
Don't think you can add them in Early Access, however you do get a 'one time transfer' option the first time you log in Fifa 20 UT - if you mess that up, you're stuck with Fifa points you can't use, so be careful.

Man of Honour
Played a few games on the demo and really like it. Massively different to FIFA 19 and even the FIFA 20 Beta.

I am aware though that the content creators are saying the final game is very different to the demo, so we'll have to see.

Promising though.

Soldato
Played a few games on the demo and really like it. Massively different to FIFA 19 and even the FIFA 20 Beta.

I am aware though that the content creators are saying the final game is very different to the demo, so we'll have to see.

Promising though.
Oh don't say it's good, I'd promised myself I wouldn't ply this year!

Back
Top Bottom