** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC XL - IT THICC **

Associate
Landing at the end of the month, the long awaited Lian-Li PC-O11 DYNAMIC XL ROG Certified Case is now available for preorder! Available in Black or White flavours, the Dynamic XL builds on the immensely popular PC-O11D case by adding a slew of requested features from end user feedback, including thicker radiator support at the bottom of the chassis, aluminium front and right side panels, ARGB front LED strip, 1 x USB3.1 Type-C and 4 x USB3.0 on the front panel, space for E-ATX motherboards (including the huge Asus ROG Dominus Extreme with the addition of a bracket sold separately), hot swap 3.5" bays, space for 6 x 2.5" drives and much more. There's space for 3 x 360mm radiators at the same time, 446mm VGA cards and there's space for up to 10 x 120mm fans. The ARGB strip is fully Asus ROG certified, although compatibility with MSI/Gigabyte/Asrock compatibility is also possible. CPU Coolers up to 167mm are supported as standard, along with 210mm ATX power supplies.

All in all, the PC-O11 Dynamic XL Chassis from Lian-Li represents a nice upgrade over the existing PC-O11D, giving you more freedom to build a monster watercooled build whilst providing more features than you can shake a stick at. Stock is due to arrive at the end of the month and I expect that initial quantities will be snapped up quickly, so order quickly if you want to be in the first batch!

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Aluminium Midi-Tower - Black @ £199.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Lian...ied-Aluminium-Midi-Tower-Black-CA-77K-LL.html

Huge Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Side- and front in tempered glass, Graphics cards up to 446 mm, 3x 360 mm radiators compatible, Roof and side in aluminium, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C + 4 x USB3

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Aluminium Midi-Tower - White @ £199.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Lian...ied-Aluminium-Midi-Tower-White-CA-77L-LL.html

Huge Dual-Chamber Midi-Tower, Side- and front in tempered glass, Graphics cards up to 446 mm, 3x 360 mm radiators compatible, Roof and side in aluminium, Up to 9x 120 mm fans, 1x USB Type C + 4x USB3

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Case prices are just getting daft now.

haha... not really.

I paid £200 for a Lian Li PC60 about 19 years ago and I travelled 200 miles in a night to get it from a shop in Ayr. Cost me £25 in petrol as well, if it was the price of the ROG model before the O11 which looks like the O11 (around £275-300) I would grit my teeth and say no.

Soldato
haha... not really.

I paid £200 for a Lian Li PC60 about 19 years ago and I travelled 200 miles in a night to get it from a shop in Ayr. Cost me £25 in petrol as well, if it was the price of the ROG model before the O11 which looks like the O11 (around £275-300) I would grit my teeth and say no.

TJ07 ... Cost a pretty penny . Miss that case . Needs a good update

But these were aluminium cases and not steel , counter flip side. Lot of glass

Soldato
dont mind the price for all that watercooling support its a steal like the original o11d, will definatly look at one plus the distro plate and some new classic rads from ek, have the original case but it cried out for extra space to add more cooling, and a added bonus the xl looks to have the cut out for vertical gpu mount there, but unlike the oriiginal the vertical mount looks to have a beefy amount of rad clearance below :)

Associate
TJ07 ... Cost a pretty penny . Miss that case . Needs a good update

But these were aluminium cases and not steel , counter flip side. Lot of glass

Well from what I have seen review wise its a Steel chassis, Aluminum and Glass panels. I do wonder what the cost would be if it was fully Aluminum but the material has its own issues as it takes marks easier than steel so its not a major issue.

Associate
Original PC-O11 is all aluminium and same height

Yeah, I had a look at it again but its not a patch of the Dynamic for function and features. I would like to see a Dynamic or the XL cost for a full Aluminium version, I do love the lack of weight in those cases. My PC60 was one light case compared to my Praetorian from CM back in the day. Mind you that was a lovely case, I still remember those 80mm fans with cold cathodes behind them :D

Associate
OP
Original PC-O11 is all aluminium and same height

Sorry to have to correct you @orbitalwalsh :p

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower:
Dimensions: 272 x 446 x 445 mm (W x H x D)
Material: Aluminium, Tempered Glass and Steel

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) Aluminium Midi-Tower:
Dimensions: 285 x 471 x 513 mm (W x H x D)
Material: Steel (interior), Aluminium (roof, side, front, feet), tempered glass (front, side)

Associate

Material: Steel (interior), Aluminium (roof, side, front, feet), tempered glass (front, side)

Hes not talking about the Dynamic @OcUK - PREDATOR, he's talking about the original PC-O11. There was one before it :)

http://www.lian-li.com/pc-011/

Soldato

Hes not talking about the Dynamic @OcUK - PREDATOR, he's talking about the original PC-O11. There was one before it :)

http://www.lian-li.com/pc-011/

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £787.95 (includes shipping: £28.02)​

Associate
OP
then again, I though the older PC-O11 was 100% aluminum , seems steel midwall, top and bottom of chassis. top, side and skirt are aluminum

any chance you can dig at Lian Li to drop pricing by £/$ 20 ? understand Pound isn't too strong at mo
Thats a question for Chug when he's back i'm afraid. He has all the relevant contacts and relationships.
I am just covering the launches while he is off :)

Back
Top Bottom