Solar Panel advice

Caporegime
oh yeah it's pointless using massive amounts of leccy at night if they can be timed to come on during the day.

i have a timer on washing machine, dishwasher, smart plug for grow lights.

to get the most of them you do need to organise stuff to come on during the day. which is why charging a car doesn't really work. you take it to work during daylight hours or to a train station, etc. so when you drive the car back home it's dark and now you're paying to charge it.
Doesn't the fire service advise against running dish and washing machines when no one is home?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
luckily my washing machine cost £1600. 10 year warranty and is only 2 years old. i doubt it will explode into a fireball any time soon.
How much??? :eek:

Got my LG one for under £400 and it has 5 years warranty and makes little noise, from what I recall it is very efficient too. Even has an NFC chip on it to communicate with an app.

Caporegime
How much??? :eek:

Got my LG one for under £400 and it has 5 years warranty and makes little noise, from what I recall it is very efficient too. Even has an NFC chip on it to communicate with an app.

Yeah it was expensive I realise that now but spread the cost over the 15+ years it should last its £100 a year. Not a huge deal.

Its got some crazy technology in it and uses next to zero electricity. Connects to phone, WiFi, etc.

Back
Top Bottom