*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Mass Effect 1 is for me the greatest RPG I've ever played followed closely by Dragon Age Origin. Bioware at its RPG best right there, then EA got involved and flushed the studio down the crapper.

I'm not sure what to make of CP2077 at the moment, it could go either way, but I'm more worried the game will not live up to the incredible hype. We've already started to see the inevitable downgrade.
Did your watch the footage seperatly in high Res ?
I think the downgrade you saw is them showing it with raytracing this time. Which meant it is not running in 4k like last time we saw it.

Caporegime
Such a sad thing that was. I wanted to see more rpg for ME2, but they catered for mass appeal instead. Mass Effect to me is like the Matrix, where the sequels just do not compare to the originals.

I dunno, I loved ME1, especially the feeling of scope and dat ending, but even with the rpg elements toned down in 2, the whole relationships with crew-members and the final mission were bloody bad-ass imo. Mordin was such an ace character, and his story mission was amazing.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I dunno, I loved ME1, especially the feeling of scope and dat ending, but even with the rpg elements toned down in 2, the whole relationships with crew-members and the final mission were bloody bad-ass imo. Mordin was such an ace character, and his story mission was amazing.
Story took a dive for me and the stripping of rpg made it harder to enjoy.

Soldato
So whats the system spec to run this at high ish settings with 60+ fps? Really quite interested in this, its definitely up my end in terms of game play. Reminds me a lot like Deus Ex combat wise but with more depth in the environment (from what i can see anyway).

Soldato
So whats the system spec to run this at high ish settings with 60+ fps? Really quite interested in this, its definitely up my end in terms of game play. Reminds me a lot like Deus Ex combat wise but with more depth in the environment (from what i can see anyway).

Nothing official has been mentioned yet, although I'm assuming (hoping) that a 980ti will suffice...

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Story took a dive for me and the stripping of rpg made it harder to enjoy.

Agreed 1 was great, 2 was fun to revisit and 3 was just a complete arcade let down.

Looking forward to cyberpunk though, I am avoiding reading anything about it in truth though, just the bear minimum.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Agreed 1 was great, 2 was fun to revisit and 3 was just a complete arcade let down.

Looking forward to cyberpunk though, I am avoiding reading anything about it in truth though, just the bear minimum.
Same here, keeping watching and reading to a minimum. It truly has the potential to be the best game ever made (for me).

Man of Honour
Mass Effect 1 is for me the greatest RPG I've ever played followed closely by Dragon Age Origin. Bioware at its RPG best right there, then EA got involved and flushed the studio down the crapper.

Add Morrowind to this list and yup, agreed. Mass Effect 2 was right up there too, possible even higher than 1.

Soldato
Add Morrowind to this list and yup, agreed. Mass Effect 2 was right up there too, possible even higher than 1.

God yeah, how could I miss out Morrowind :eek: I only let it take over my life at the time. I personally didn’t enjoy ME2 as much as ME1, I missed the Mako and planet exploration to much and it felt more “shooty”. I like story and character progression more, 2 felt a bit more arcadey with less in the way of RPG elements.

Associate
Think it will be good time to upgrade my PC just before this is released, looks awesome.

This and Baldurs Gate 3 are the two games I look forward to most.

Soldato
Had some spare funds (Thomas Cook refund and Amex cashback), so I've ordered the special edition from Game

It's the first time I've ever spent this much on a game or pre-ordered - but I've been looking forward to it since it was first announced.

I've loved the Cyberpunk genre ever since Shadowrun on the SNES.

Back
Top Bottom