Do you have a window cleaner?

Associate
So who's got a window cleaner?

If you do, How often do you get them to clean your windows, what do they include (front only or all windows) and how much do they charge? Be interesting to see how they vary around the country too

Soldato
All windows £10. Three bed semi in Leicester.
Come 3/4 weeks and takes about ten minutes, guess that's why he's cheap!

Soldato
£10 for the front, back and side windows in NE London. They were a few quid more expensive than others, but did a really good job and were very careful.

Done once a month by a team of two blokes in about 10 minutes.

Associate
3 bed semi in Nottingham, have all windows done front and back up and down for £8 a time. He came every 4 weeks origionally but I had it dropped to every 8 as I simply don't see the need for doing them more often than that.

Soldato
... £18 for a two story three bed in Reading. I'm feeling a little ripped off now. Then again, I'm Northern so I've felt it for the ten years I've been down here!

Associate
Didn't have one for years but due to filthy windows now do. Five large windows £6 every four weeks in the North West.

Used to do it myself now and again but not really worth the hassle.

I do need to clean the inside now though.

Soldato
Was going to say, that's pretty expensive.

I only have one floor to deal with in my current home so I just wash them myself every few weeks, my old 3 bedroom semi-detached cost me £4 a fortnight in the Durham area.

Didn't realise others pay so much less. Have cancelled him now.

Soldato
blimey where do u all live? everything above watford is the north for me lol

How is £10 expensive? probably be £50 down here in london

I clean the windows myself, hardest one is the sky window that takes a while but it is the most satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom