Borderlands 3

Soldato
If you buy the Super Deluxe version eg Voidu at £62.24 with discount code, do you get the Fortnite bundle too when you enter the code or is that just via the purchase straight from the Epic Store ?
£22 cheaper than Epic is quite a lot of difference.

Caporegime
I'll try them all apart from the Siren, I've never been a melee fan in FPS games.

I am in the same boat but looking at her videos, it seems she isn't totally melee. In one of them she picks up a baddie in a ranged, ethereal, fist grip (a bit like Maya's phaselock) and could shoot him whilst he was suspended.

Soldato
im looking forward to trying the neon skins in hdr.

Im pretty sleepy now not sure im going to last until launch. Maybe time for coffee.

Soldato
If you buy the Super Deluxe version eg Voidu at £62.24 with discount code, do you get the Fortnite bundle too when you enter the code or is that just via the purchase straight from the Epic Store ?
£22 cheaper than Epic is quite a lot of difference.
I bought mine on Voidu and I just got the skin for free.

Edit: It also gave me 2000 V-Bucks for free...

Soldato
Was about to buy this then saw the price, £50 for the base game and £85 for the full version, yeah have fun with that Gerabox, first you make your game exclusive to the Epic Fail Store then you charge a ridiculous price? It's like they want people to pirate it >.>

If it was £50 for the full game I could just about justify it but not £85, and I'm not paying £50 for a cut down version. Could you imagine if the Shareware version of Doom had been £50 and the full version £85? iD wouldn't have gone bankrupt before they launched Quake lol.

At this point I think I'll just wait for it to arrive on Steam for £20-30 so I can have the full set in one place, I don't like being charged a premium for inconvenience >.>

Back
Top Bottom