Do you have a window cleaner?

Soldato
- myself ... but, as an alternative to using ladders, I am wondering, if there could be a device to attach to the pressure washer to accomplish this more easily ?
The professional slow water feed system, with telescopic poles are probably too expensive.

Soldato
3 bed semi and he comes every 4 weeks, charges us £6 but as he used to work with us (set up his business after we all got made redundant) he gives us "mates rates"

Man of Honour
£15 for a 3 story 3 bed in Oxfordshire, which is pretty damn good. He does an awesome job too, always properly cleans the doors and window sills and around the frames, which is great this year with all the spiders and cobwebs that build up

Associate
3 bed Terrace in Newcastle. Front and back £4 a month. Spot on and never had an issue. Some of these prices I would live with mucky windows or only do every few months!

Soldato
£10 a month front and back but all they do is use one of those water fed cleaning poles.

Apparently they use filtered water to stop streaks as they don't dry them properly but I reckon it's just tap water. I get told to stop moaning :p

They do most of the houses on the street so must make quite a bit.

Soldato
Nope, the glass doesn't really get dirty as we don't live on a main road. I just do it myself twice a year and do the frames at the same time with some solvent cleaner.

Associate
OP
One hell of a variation in prices, £15 every 6 weeks for ground and first floor windows at the front of a north london terrace doesn't seem so much now!

Soldato
I gave up on my window cleaner a long time ago as I wasn't impressed with the results, even after me pointing them out a few times.

From then on I've been cleaning them myself. However as I grow older I am longing for a window cleaner again, but a good one. They charge about £5 to do the front of the house as well as the frames here.

Back
Top Bottom