GPU Block 60mm Mount - 1080ti sea hawk x

Associate
I've got 2 x 1080ti Sea Hawk X graphics cards, the ones a H55 AIO attached, however I'm looking to go down the custom loop route now.

As they are already watercooled graphics cards, the mounting hardware is all there for mounting a block, I just need to find one suitable. I would rather this then fully removing the whole cooling plate.

I've measured the mounting distance between the screws its about 60mm square, or 80-82mm diagonally. However looking online most GPU blocks are only 50mm, anyone know where to get a 60mm one or done anything similar?

If you watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xa6BhXlNqc&t=542s from about 3:50 you'll get a better understanding.

Man of Honour
What you are looking for is a universal block but to be honest I would either remove the lot and fit a full cover block or just leave it as it is. If you fitted a universal block you will most likely have to leave the shroud off which means that the air from the fan will no longer be directed down the card so you could very well end up with worse vrm and memory temps than you would if you left it as it is.

Associate
OP
What you are looking for is a universal block but to be honest I would either remove the lot and fit a full cover block or just leave it as it is. If you fitted a universal block you will most likely have to leave the shroud off which means that the air from the fan will no longer be directed down the card so you could very well end up with worse vrm and memory temps than you would if you left it as it is.

I do understand the best way would be a full cover block, would look better & would perform better, however it would also be more expensive. At roughly £100 each for a full cover, when I can get the rest of the loop for like £200, it doubles the price for the loop.
Where as if I could get a universal block to mount onto what I have already, it would be a lot cheaper.

I have had a thought today, what I could do is separate the current block from the H55 from the tubing & radiator and use the plastic barbs on there to connect up to the loop? If I get the right sized tubing and cable tie it on there, might be a feasable option. Similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfSj6cZf5Q

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I might be, will they fit on a 60x60mm mounting point? Also how much posted (uk mainland)?

Edit: Or are they full coverage ones? I googled quickly and found just chipset ones, but then saw they do full coverage too.

Soldato
these are just the chip cover ones. They'll fit on practically anything. I bought a pair for some cards that full cover were just too expensive for but then upgraded the cards before I could use them. one or two? message me if you're interested in them...

Back
Top Bottom