Proud owners please recommend me S10e/S10+, oneplus 7 pro or Huawei P30 pro?

Soldato
Ready to have my 2 year upgrade, tried a Xperia 1 it was disappointing.
So I can't decide between these 4 phones,
What would you recommend, pros cons?
Sd card is my only absolute must have other wise it's a difficult choice between the sammy e or plus, the p30 Pro or the one plus 7 pro.
Help!

Soldato
OP
Indeed, the p30 Pro and oneplus don't take micro sd cards.... Darnit

You can knock the p7pro out then as it's not got an sd card although it is a brilliant phone, I returned my p30 pro for one.
How much internal does it have?

Why not just the s10? Been using an s10 for quite some time now and it is a solid phone.
Hello mate, I've heard they are good, s10e or s10+for the fancyness?

Soldato
I have a 256gb one already full of photos videos music and documents for work and such
Do you need all that on your phone?
I have a 2TB storage device at home and I can access all of it through an app on my phone (or any other device I have) and it’s very convenient. https://mycloud.com/#/

seems silly limiting your phone choice when there are better ways.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Its a s10 + but without the curved screen and fingerprint screen reader, bigger battery than the s10

Not quite my friend I just used galaxy compare to do some research for you (sitting in san fran airport so bugger all else to do).. the s10e is missing the telephoto lense and has less resolution on the screen. The s10 also has a bigger battery than the s10e, the s10 has 3400mah whereas the s10e has 3100mah. Other differences include 8gb memory on the s10 vs 6gb ram on the s10e on the base 128gb model. There are some other differences as well such as screen to body ratios etc..

All of these spec differences are reflected in the price the s10e is the cheaper device. The s10 is the small version of the +, not the s10e.

Last edited:
Soldato
Another thing to add, Google Play Music can host up to 2000 of your songs, I've offloaded a lot of the music I don't listen to much onto there. Although GPM is eventually being replaced with YouTube Music... and I have no idea what will happen with personally uploaded songs.

Associate
Another thing to add, Google Play Music can host up to 2000 of your songs, I've offloaded a lot of the music I don't listen to much onto there. Although GPM is eventually being replaced with YouTube Music... and I have no idea what will happen with personally uploaded songs.

I’ve got over 8000 songs hosted on GPM.

Soldato
OP
Not quite my friend I just used galaxy compare to do some research for you (sitting in san fran airport so bugger all else to do).. the s10e is missing the telephoto lense and has less resolution on the screen. The s10 also has a bigger battery than the s10e, the s10 has 3400mah whereas the s10e has 3100mah. Other differences include 8gb memory on the s10 vs 6gb ram on the s10e on the base 128gb model. There are some other differences as well such as screen to body ratios etc..

All of these spec differences are reflected in the price the s10e is the cheaper device. The s10 is the small version of the +, not the s10e.
As always, legendary vince, thank you

Back
Top Bottom