64 people rerouting saving time. :cool:, :cool::cool::cool:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Speaking more...

Soooooo much crap on the screen!
P8uaNrll.jpg

Been using it again this week on your recommendation but it seems to always choose the route which will end up the busiest towards the end of the journey. Always been over ETA.

One saving grace it had was when I was heading back to my home town, so I know allllll the routes, and it takes me 3 junctions past my expected and then back down A roads... new route! Had no idea that way was logical but it worked, smooth running traffic. That was nice.

Otherwise I hate it. Google maps is the one.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
I thought the forum did it automatically? :o

We can't do it in the [ img= ] tags either it seems, can we?

Edit: Figured it via imgur url wizardry

Last edited:
Soldato
A lot of people on motorways don't know how to indicate either. If they do indicate its a second before they pull out in to another lane.

I wonder if dashcam footage can be used against the middle lane hoggers?

Soldato
A lot of people on motorways don't know how to indicate either. If they do indicate its a second before they pull out in to another lane.

I wonder if dashcam footage can be used against the middle lane hoggers?
If at all:rolleyes:. In fact half the time I don't think theyve even bothered to check their mirrors, they just pull out.

Associate
Its not just motorways, this is common on all roads with most folk.
If i ever become boss of the world i will immediately introduce 5 yearly retests for ALL, you fail.. .you loose your license until you pass and it will be a hard tests more angled towards driving and observation rather than signposts and crap like that.

If you continue to drive and get caught, hangs chopped off - that should stop the ******* from ignoring it. :p

Soldato
What motorways do you guys drive on? Whenever I go on them, other than lane 1 (or when a lorry overtakes another lorry) everyone is doing 80-100mph (hills also can affect this sometimes).

Do 80mph in lane 3 and you will almost definitely have to slot back into lane 2 to let someone past. You need to be doing around 90mph to be overtaking lane 2 and not be obstructing people behind.

Speaking of Waze,

rps20190913_101131.jpg

64 people rerouting saving time. :cool:, :cool::cool::cool:

They haven't necessarily rerouted.

Back
Top Bottom