FIFA 20

Permabanned
It was only two games and I just didn't feel it was that different, visually and also shooting didn't notice anything.

Passing felt same, it did feel slower slightly. As I say though was only two games Ill give it another few and decide from there.

In both games didn't get a free kick to see if that was any different

Its football, its not going to be that much different. :p However it felt a fair bit different to me playing the demo.

Man of Honour
Depends how many games you've played on the previous FIFA.

I notice huge differences because I know every animation on FIFA 19, so changes are very obvious.

Soldato
Yeah 200 games and a significant break might not make it easy to notice the differences.

I've played 4000 games of Fifa 19 give or take, and Fifa 20 seems significantly different.

Soldato
Part timer :o

Hope FUT is a bit quicker, but I'll adjust. Already giving World Class AI a game, which is an improvement on where I was.

Soldato
*sigh* gonna order tonight then stock up on fp, not going to do what I made the mistake of doing kat year and drip feeding way too many FP over the year, one crazy session at the start then a few at TOTY.

Associate
Didn’t play that many after Jan. Got TOTY Mbappe in an upgrade but then the following week my marriage collapsed after years of battling the ex’s alcoholism. Couldn’t bring myself to do much let alone play Fifa!

Think I’ll buy the new one as a fresh start. Bizarre the way things affect you and being a full time dad with custody of 2 small kids I couldn’t bring myself to play Fifa.

Weird I know! Better times ahead as they say.

Don
OP
Didn’t play that many after Jan. Got TOTY Mbappe in an upgrade but then the following week my marriage collapsed after years of battling the ex’s alcoholism. Couldn’t bring myself to do much let alone play Fifa!

Think I’ll buy the new one as a fresh start. Bizarre the way things affect you and being a full time dad with custody of 2 small kids I couldn’t bring myself to play Fifa.

Hard luck mate, I hope things are on the up. We used to have good games in 17.

Soldato
I ordered some fifa points on amazon a few weeks ago when i pre ordered, but i have some off work and ea access so i’m thinking i’d rather grind to build a team.

Anyway, apparently these purchases are non refundable: cannot be cancelled, even though i haven’t been charged and haven’t used them yet. Is this for realz?

Soldato

**** me, thats rough. Sorry to hear that fella, if you want a game, or just need a chat drop me a line.

Back
Top Bottom