Borderlands 3

Man of Honour

Can someone explain the issue here? So he says it will "cane my upload" speed by 2mb/s , I'm somewhat unsure why thats an issue. I'm not uploading stuff while I am playing borderlands 3 and the game runs lovely and smoothly. Is he saying that it will "cane my upload speed" even when I am not actually playing Borderlands 3? Really not sure what he is saying.

Man of Honour
Same here! Game is full of bugs - I have res set to 1440p and frame rate capped to 100 but when I open the game it’s like 720p and unlocked frame rate until I go into the settings and set it up again...

Strangely my res hasnt changed at all since I set it at the beginning (to 1920x1080) , I havent had to change it once yet. Also, touch wood, I havent encountered any other bugs in the game at all yet. At the moment, unfortunately for you it has been "full" of bugs, for me it has been "empty" of bugs ;)

Associate
Can someone explain the issue here? So he says it will "cane my upload" speed by 2mb/s , I'm somewhat unsure why thats an issue. I'm not uploading stuff while I am playing borderlands 3 and the game runs lovely and smoothly. Is he saying that it will "cane my upload speed" even when I am not actually playing Borderlands 3? Really not sure what he is saying.

Heard people saying this, saying they can't stream it because its using all thier upload bandwidth for some reason. Not issue on consoles.

Man of Honour
Heard people saying this, saying they can't stream it because its using all thier upload bandwidth for some reason. Not issue on consoles.

Odd, I've watched several twitchers for a few hours yesterday, most commonly Cohhcarnage and he streamed it fine. Nevertheless though, if thats all it is about, the streaming , then I dont give a hoot whether it uses 2mb/s or 20mb/s of upload speed. It would be like me complaining that a tv show is rubbish while I try and read a book :D

Soldato
Any1 had problems with their game from Gamivo? Key activated last night and game all downloaded ready for launch, today ive no option to play the game. Just directs me to the store. Sigh guess im starting my experience with a ticket :(

Soldato
Joker is saying Denuvo uses 2MB/s of upload bandwidth while playing Borderlands 3 online.

It is a fair tick of bandwidth to hog but just a few things to mention

* only if you have old school adsl internet will it even matter
* I didn’t think you could stream with just 2MB/s it’s basically nothing at all!
* I’m personally unaffected as my connection afford me 125MB/s of upload.

Soldato
Surely denuvo doesn't need that much data just to check if you have pirated copy.

If it is using that much data then one would assume it must be doing a stupid amount of checks and this is going to effect performance of your game whether or not you have the bandwidth.

Soldato
Joker is saying Denuvo uses 2MB/s of upload bandwidth while playing Borderlands 3 online.

It is a fair tick of bandwidth to hog but just a few things to mention

* only if you have old school adsl internet will it even matter
* I didn’t think you could stream with just 2MB/s it’s basically nothing at all!
* I’m personally unaffected as my connection afford me 125MB/s of upload.
Most people cannot get Gb upload, also 2MB/s is 16Mb/s so will be good enough to stream.

Man of Honour
Surely denuvo doesn't need that much data just to check if you have pirated copy.

If it is using that much data then one would assume it must be doing a stupid amount of checks and this is going to effect performance of your game whether or not you have the bandwidth.

No idea, but my game is running silky smooth and I'm not noticing any loss of performance while I'm playing, thats all I can say from my own ingame experience.

Man of Honour
So how does that work if, like me, you don't have access to fibre of any flavour and are stuck with this?

izXi93j.png

In this event, they send someone around to your village on horseback to see your licence first hand before thanking you for your gracious welcome to your mudshack and leaving you to carry on undisturbed :p

Soldato
So how does that work if, like me, you don't have access to fibre of any flavour and are stuck with this?

You are just going to have to hope they release a patch in a few weeks to remove Denuvo, as many other games have done. The performance hit of so many checks is significant, and was introduced as Denuvo got cracked quicker and quicker, so removing it a few weeks down the line is an easy performance boost.

Soldato
In this event, they send someone around to your village on horseback to see your licence first hand before thanking you for your gracious welcome to your mudshack and leaving you to carry on undisturbed :p

Village? I live in the middle of a large city which just goes to show how **** the internet infrastructure in this country actually is.

Caporegime
Running great on high with pointless settings at medium/low, only stutter on the sniper zoom which should hopefully be patched soon.

Finished Mouthpiece and all but 1 sidequest in The Droughts, great fun, and some actual lol moments too

"MY DELICATES!" when you go in to the Laundry :D

Enjoying Zane just like I thought I would, stuff gets dicey, drop a barrier and a SNTNL and have at them me boyo!

Laptop CPU is not happy though, 1060 doesn't break 88C but my poor 6700HQ sits at 95-97C, this is with fans on full turbo and on a cooling pad with its own (pointless) fan.

Soldato
Played whole evening with 2 other friends and was a blast. More of the same really but cracking all the same.

One of the lucky ones I think as it was smooth on 1440p badass preset on DX11. Averaged around 80fps but drop to 60 on some hectic parts, but didn't go under 60 that I saw.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
4K Ultra settings, AA off, 55fps.

Not fantastic but I’ll settle for that from the sofa. 2080Ti/2700X.

I’m sure a patch is going to improve things a little at some point soon.

Back
Top Bottom