Feek's Friday Beer, gin (and whatever you happen to be drinking on a Friday night) Thread

Soldato
Just ran for the last train from Whyteleafe, south of London. F trains that end before midnight :mad:

Had 4 pints of something called Mahou which is Spanish and apparently brewed by San Miguel (which is the only other beer this bar had). At £5.50 a pint though I'm glad I'm going home...

Soldato
Just ran for the last train from Whyteleafe, south of London. F trains that end before midnight :mad:

Had 4 pints of something called Mahou which is Spanish and apparently brewed by San Miguel (which is the only other beer this bar had). At £5.50 a pint though I'm glad I'm going home...

Yeah it's pretty common in Spain. Usually annoy my wife with the lame joke of "Sorry you can't have this Hou, because this is ma...hou"

Soldato
I'll chime in. Gone for a couple of the 4 for £6 cans in Tesco interspersed with Heineken.

Usual strong fruit flavoured IPA's as I smoke so don't appreciate the mellower tones.

Jaipur, was a bit warm so not the best, probably lovely ice cold

Juicebox tropical, nice, always a buy from me.

Green mountain, will let you know tomorrow as that's my bed beer.

Soldato
Had this one earlier on this evening.

Got this from M&S (it's specially brewed for them), it's made by the same people who brew Delirium Tremens.

Quite refreshing, gets a thumbs up from me, although not cheap at £2.50 a bottle. The label originally made me think it was a cherry beer or something.

Xu4gopEh.jpg

Soldato
Nothing wrong with a good Birra Moretti.

I've had a couple of the old Westmalle Dubbels this evening after a long day spent on the new house (carpets were going down today, so had to empty rooms and repopulate after).

Nothing like a nice beer after a long days work. Managed to smash my 2nd Triple Karmeliet glass though :(

Back
Top Bottom