Stange things women say to men they hardly know

Man of Honour
The initial comment is a bit random but your response is weird. What does your response even have to do with her waking up and feeling like a man?

“Sometimes I wake up and feel like a man”

"Don't look at me, I am far too old for you and with the greatest respect you are definitely NOT my type".

Wut?

Caporegime
The initial comment is a bit random but your response is weird. What does your response even have to do with her waking up and feeling like a man?

“Sometimes I wake up and feel like a man”

"Don't look at me, I am far too old for you and with the greatest respect you are definitely NOT my type".

Wut?

Err...ok. maxing out your autism on this one!

Her response equates to when someone says something such as 'I feel like a curry' or 'I feel like a pint'. They are not saying that they actually feel like a combination of herbs, spices and vegetables. They are saying they want a curry. Same for a pint. They are not saying they posses the qualities of a measured amount of liquid. They're saying they want a glass of brewed alcoholic beverage.

He is implying she said she wants to have intercourse with a man. Not that she feels like she is one.

Man of Honour
Err...ok. maxing out your autism on this one!

Her response equates to when someone says something such as 'I feel like a curry' or 'I feel like a pint'. They are not saying that they actually feel like a combination of herbs, spices and vegetables. They are saying they want a curry. Same for a pint. They are not saying they posses the qualities of a measured amount of liquid. They're saying they want a glass of brewed alcoholic beverage.

He is implying she said she wants to have intercourse with a man. Not that she feels like she is one.
lol, oh! Well that makes a lot more sense :p

Man of Honour
I went to a pub once to catch up with some former colleagues. The mix of various drinks and random rounds of shots hadn't gone down well and I went out to get a bit of fresh air when shortly later a lady came out who'd been hitting on some guy most of the evening and being rejected and started to trash him, not particularly talking to me but I was the only one there, mostly dissing his appearance such as his hairstyle, receding hairline and clothes. Mid flow she suddenly had the realisation that most of what she was saying also was applicable to me. Her words hung in the air for a moment before with a sideways glance she scuttled off.

Soldato
I was working behind my bar on Saturday night just gone, it was close to closing and we had a private function, my wife had just took some people back to an after party they were having, there were a few more outside and a guy and a girl in her late 20's at the bar drinking shots,they had a double double tequila (30ml is a double here in NZ), she spilt half of it down her breasts and asked for so me tissue to clean herself, she then said this was a common occurrance and suddenly asked me if i wanted to see them! I politely declined, remaining professional, then it became apparent that she was hitting on me when she was literally begging me to go to the after party with her, and then quizzing me about my wife. She was pretty hot too! Damn :D

Back
Top Bottom