Best wired mouse?

Soldato
I'm not that bothered about gaming features, but I am looking for the best quality wired mouse that is on the market at the moment? I currently have a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, and it is excellent, but it is now starting to show its age, and I might be in the market for something new.

Any suggestions?

Ree

Ree

Associate
i would get the same again unless you want a change. i have the same mouse and cannot fault it.

Soldato
OP
i would get the same again unless you want a change. i have the same mouse and cannot fault it.

Yeah. I think that is what I might do. In the meantime I'm just going to give it a really good cleaning as lots of dust and muck has accumulated around the sensor. It still works fine but the cable is starting to wear out as well.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah. I think that is what I might do. In the meantime I'm just going to give it a really good cleaning as lots of dust and muck has accumulated around the sensor. It still works fine but the cable is starting to wear out as well.

i think there is a hero version of the 502 now with a different sensor if i remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom