Borderlands 3

Soldato
Cheers guys. It is good to see they've retained that humour at least. For me it would be very hard to match the hilariousness set by Tiny Tina's DLC so it's nice to see they've at least kept the whackiness intact.

Caporegime
BUTTHOLED!

How do you see the complete list of challenges? I keep getting popups saying I’ve done such and such a thing but the button only takes me to 5 crew challenges.

Man of Honour
BUTTHOLED!

How do you see the complete list of challenges? I keep getting popups saying I’ve done such and such a thing but the button only takes me to 5 crew challenges.

Thats one of the things I've been wondering, I remember the previous BL games having the achievement page. I'm also assuming that Badass points like you used to get, dont exist in this

Caporegime
Thats one of the things I've been wondering, I remember the previous BL games having the achievement page. I'm also assuming that Badass points like you used to get, dont exist in this

i think the bad ass thing is replaced by the guardian thing but that only kicks in after you’ve finished the story.

Associate
Best price for this guys? I have seen £41.99. I have seen a 29euro but it said Russian only play. Not sure if a VPN would allow this to work or if thats even legal haha doubt it.

Soldato
Surely denuvo doesn't need that much data just to check if you have pirated copy.

If it is using that much data then one would assume it must be doing a stupid amount of checks and this is going to effect performance of your game whether or not you have the bandwidth.

Yes and you can bet that the drm will not be impacting the pirates at all, it's not so much drm as punishing paying customers only.

Soldato
Cheers guys. It is good to see they've retained that humour at least. For me it would be very hard to match the hilariousness set by Tiny Tina's DLC so it's nice to see they've at least kept the whackiness intact.

Install UO!

Also I have this but you'd have to get yourself on Discord lol

Soldato
Sorry if it's been posted but just redeemed these shift keys - to get golden keys ( I've been spamming codes so forgive me if these are wrong)

Have to redeem them here

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

3 Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H

1 Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR

1 Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6

1 Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5

1 Key: 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

1 Key: ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

1 Key 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

Back
Top Bottom