• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Jensen: "Anyone buying a GPU without ray tracing is just crazy"

Also Jensen: "Buy our 1660 Super"

:confused:
Anything to part you with your money. Let’s be honest, that’s all he cares about. He needs to stop wasting time with all this Super nonsense and get the 7nm cards out. That’s what I am interested in.

Associate
Anything to part you with your money. Let’s be honest, that’s all he cares about. He needs to stop wasting time with all this Super nonsense and get the 7nm cards out. That’s what I am interested in.

Agreed. I'm gonna pick up a 2070S anyway just because I've got to the point where I can hardly run modern titles and with SLI support all but gone it's pretty much a necessity at this point.

It makes you wonder how they'll slot this into their product stack with the vanilla 2060 still around though... It'll either kill it price to performance, or simply be priced too closely to make sense over the RTX card

Nvm the above paragraph I just noticed it's still gonna be slower than the Ti... What a waste of effort...

Associate
Congratulations friends, we made it :)

All pre-orders filled at last!

Associate
People not tempted to wait it out for 3000 series?

I'm trying my best to wait it out and get something around April 2020 when Cyberpunk launches.

I wouldn't spend over £500 on a 2070 Super.
What competition is there for Nvidia to be pushed into releasing the next series? Without the higher end ATI cards then why do Nvidia need to release anything at all, let alone anything "affordable"?

ie, what makes you think the 3000 series will be out by April? and, if it is, why do you think it wont be £500 (or more) for the equivalent performance of a 2070S?

I've not seen any announcement for the 3k series, so is it all just wishful thinking, or do you know any better?

Back
Top Bottom