This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
****! That's made my eyes water just thinking about it.

Was it an over vigorous fap?
At the time it was with the second woman I had been with, she wasn't very experienced and went too hard and pulled down on it too quick and then snap :p :D

I had an operation called frenuloplasty, where they realign the banjo string.

Soldato
My mum's 73 but just told me she's dying to have a go on the zip wire thing at the park near her :D (she has the grand kids with her, she's not randomly on her own)

Meanwhile I'm about to try and put a curtain pole up and probably annoy the neighbours above with the drilling. Ah well :D

Soldato
I've given up before I've started as it seems the wall is plaster board. Waiting to hear if my brother has a multi purpose detector I can borrow.

I put up some curtain poles yesterday :D

Ready for the new blackout lined curtains from JL next week.

Was into plasterboard, used red rawlplugs and some decently long screws. Should hold pretty well even if not into anything solid.

YRLRygRh.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice to see my sister believes the saying a dog is for life not just for Xmas :rolleyes:

Bought a puppy a few weeks ago and now saying she might have to re home it because she's been offered more work. She annoyed me already by not rescuing one or even really thinking this through and now this :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
Nice to see my sister believes the saying a dog is for life not just for Xmas :rolleyes:

Bought a puppy a few weeks ago and now saying she might have to re home it because she's been offered more work. She annoyed me already by not rescuing one or even really thinking this through and now this :rolleyes:
The good news is, you get a puppy!

Soldato
Just done a load of housework as I'll probably have a party here next weekend. Finished mopping the kitchen floor for the first time since builders left and I can see it wasn't just dirty, they've battered it. Lovely.

What an exciting Saturday :rolleyes:

Caporegime
OP
Dogs aren't allowed and where is the dog going to stay when I'm not at work.

Didn't really think that through did you lol :p

Also I don't see why it's my responsibility to sort my sister's mess out. She's nearing 50 so should know better by now. :rolleyes:

Get a new job. Train the pets to all get along. :p

Not suggesting its your responsibility, just saying...Free PUPPY!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom