*** The official Apple September Event Thread - Tuesday 10th September 2019 ***

Soldato
Anyone bother pre-ordering this year?
Not for me, it’s too over priced.
It’s looking like The OnePlus 7T is at least £700 cheaper and has more/better features that I use : Cameras, display, longer battery life with faster charging and functionality.

Last edited:
Associate
Not for me, it’s too over priced.
It’s looking like The OnePlus 7T is at least £700 cheaper and has more/better features that I use : Cameras, display, longer battery life with faster charging and functionality.

I've also thought about making the switch from my iPhone 7+ to the OnePlus 7T, but am thinking of holding off until 5G is available, but by then who knows what the iPhone 12 / 13 will bring.

Man of Honour
The only thing that looks to be vastly better than what my X offers is the camera. Not enough to sway me though. My X is probably the best phone I’ve ever owned.

Soldato
Very often have cash back offers and interest free credit available if you’re waiting for a bit.

My launch X is on 92% battery. I use my camera a lot and want the upgrades, plus better Face ID.

Associate
Very often have cash back offers and interest free credit available if you’re waiting for a bit.

My launch X is on 92% battery. I use my camera a lot and want the upgrades, plus better Face ID.
I’m hoping they increase their usual 10% off offer around Black Friday or do a cash back.

The space grey 11 Pro is calling me even with it’s ridiculous price, I’m ready for something new

Soldato
Good old Jack's Film giving them his annual ribbing :D

Funny :)

I found a great case back :p

48735056517_237d1abc4a_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom