Add free Games ?

Soldato
Drives me mad now all these in app adds... I see my kids watching adds to get a life back on a game.. selling your soul and all that :D

Anyone recommend any add free games for kids aged 7 - 10

I don't mind paying for the game. iOS / or Android

Soldato
Minecraft

Browse the Humble store for Android titles. I picked a load up in past android bundles, though I rarely play on mobile/tablet as I don't like gaming on touch screens: some of them the kids have liked, though - Devious Dungeon, Catan, Organ Trail, etc

Associate
I think Alto (and it's sequel) is ad free once you pay for the ad removal. after that the game is well balanced, dont need to pay to progress etc

Soldato
Mobile gaming and play to pay is really annoying these days.
Every single game I loved when growing up - SimCity type games, First Person shooters or any simple fun games, require players to drop lots of money to progress or develop city/worlds.
My son just downloaded a Rollercoaster Tycoon game on his iPad and within 10mins he’s bored because he needs to watch adverts to earn in game cash, or spend £20 to build a single coaster.
Game developers have lost their way and just money grab off rich parents with unlimited Credit Cards :rolleyes: Most people, including myself wouldn’t mind paying £20-£40 for the full game so their children can actually enjoy it without nagging parents for V-bucks, FIFA points, or App Store funds.

Roll on Apple Arcade - no Pay 2 Win, micro transactions or ads, just £5 per month subscription for 5 devices. :):):)

Last edited:
Associate
Mobile gaming and play to pay is really annoying these days.
Every single game I loved when growing up - SimCity type games, First Person shooters or any simple fun games, require players to drop lots of money to progress or develop city/worlds.
My son just downloaded a Rollercoaster Tycoon game on his iPad and within 10mins he’s bored because he needs to watch adverts to earn in game cash, or spend £20 to build a single coaster.
Game developers have lost their way and just money grab off rich parents with unlimited Credit Cards :rolleyes: Most people, including myself wouldn’t mind paying £20-£40 for the full game so their children can actually enjoy it without nagging parents for V-bucks, FIFA points, or App Store funds.

Roll on Apple Arcade - no Pay 2 Win, micro transactions or ads, just £5 per month subscription for 5 devices. :):):)
true.

whats apple arcade?

Soldato
true.

whats apple arcade?
Apples new video game subscription service, launching on Sept 19th with approx 100 games.
  • Unlimited access to 100+ new games rolling out this autumn
  • Share your subscription with up to five family members
  • Ad-free; no additional purchases necessary
  • Start playing on one device, pick up on another
  • Download to play, online or off
  • You decide whether to share your personal data
  • Works with Screen Time and parental controls

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-arcade/

Soldato
OP
Apples new video game subscription service, launching on Sept 19th with approx 100 games.
  • Unlimited access to 100+ new games rolling out this autumn
  • Share your subscription with up to five family members
  • Ad-free; no additional purchases necessary
  • Start playing on one device, pick up on another
  • Download to play, online or off
  • You decide whether to share your personal data
  • Works with Screen Time and parental controls

https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-arcade/

this sounds interesting. my main issue, little girl has iphone, little boy has android. i signed up to be notified on 19th so will be looking this week :)

Back
Top Bottom