This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Has anyone ever made a complaint to IKEA? I currently have an kitchen which should be fully fitted on Monday (although the tiling work isn't scheduled), and a set of replacement worktop pieces that are the wrong size propped up against one wall - which they've tried and failed to organise collection of several times - and another set of replacement worktop pieces that I'm hoping are the correct size on the floor. There is also a faulty induction hob which they haven't collected either against a wall. I'm a patient man, but this is a bit much...

Soldato
Has anyone ever made a complaint to IKEA? I currently have an kitchen which should be fully fitted on Monday (although the tiling work isn't scheduled), and a set of replacement worktop pieces that are the wrong size propped up against one wall - which they've tried and failed to organise collection of several times - and another set of replacement worktop pieces that I'm hoping are the correct size on the floor. There is also a faulty induction hob which they haven't collected either against a wall. I'm a patient man, but this is a bit much...

I remember similar when we had an IKEA kitchen fitted. Wrong colour shelving, worktops were wrong sizes.. But once we phoned up, they arranged to sort it and it was a simple pick up or drop off, all my within a few days apart from on the worktops. They are pretty dire it seems with their kitchens, as we heard many stories of people with these issues.

Soldato
Just been sat on a bench in our front garden waving at the enduro bikes, quads and SSVs going past as the local “bike hike” is taking place this morning.

Looked up prices of used SSVs thinking I could pitch the purchase of one as being “really useful in clearing the fallen trees in our woodland”. Saw they cost the same as good used family car. That’s that plan scuppered.

Caporegime
OP
@crinkleshoes @Frozennova - I'm probably being thick but I have some scraggling currency left in my Binance wallet.. Whats the best/easiest way to just turn it into GBP and pull it into a bank account?

eIfgRcN.jpg

e; dont worry I sorted it out. Converted it all to BTC, sent it to LBC, and sold it. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
In Los Arcos atm walking the month plus camino across Spain, donation only accommodation last night and 6 euros tonight, amazing what the camino does to your head in a positive way, got 17 miles tommorow but if you nail it by midday, nice pm drinking vino tinto and exploring,
At these prices could spin this out an extra month before I go back to job hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom