Borderlands 3

Caporegime
Interesting PS4 Pro/Xbox One X comparison video of this game on Digital Foundry with both the consoles running at 3200x1800 at 30fps or 1080p60. They are not using textures worthy of UHD displays though as they are looking a bit blocky close up. It's one thing I immediately noticed in The Droughts that the rocky, dusty floor looks a bit low-res.

What're the textures like on PC? Are they a downgrade from the newly released 4K texture packs for Borderlands 2 and TPS or are they nice and crisp?

Soldato
Yeah, you're ok then regarding BL3/Epic being your choice from the looks of it. I think I'll hold off until the Steam release because iD and folks like Psymonkee will no doubt go for the Steam release.

Excellent that you have an FTB itch fulfilled then because I've been looking at it again but cba restarting and learning the mechanics of old mods I used so much before. Plus it'll no doubt run like a dog after a while anyway. Quite busy atm but think I'll purchase Satisfactory at the end of the month for sure.

I might go for the Steam release but it's likely I'll wait for a GOTY version. On sale. I'm petty like that!

Soldato
Sorry if it's been posted but just redeemed these shift keys - to get golden keys ( I've been spamming codes so forgive me if these are wrong)

Have to redeem them here

https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

3 Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H

1 Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR

1 Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6

1 Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5

1 Key: 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

1 Key: ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

1 Key 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

Only the first one worked for me, the others moaned about linking to XBox Live or something.

Soldato
Interesting PS4 Pro/Xbox One X comparison video of this game on Digital Foundry with both the consoles running at 3200x1800 at 30fps or 1080p60. They are not using textures worthy of UHD displays though as they are looking a bit blocky close up. It's one thing I immediately noticed in The Droughts that the rocky, dusty floor looks a bit low-res.

What're the textures like on PC? Are they a downgrade from the newly released 4K texture packs for Borderlands 2 and TPS or are they nice and crisp?

Textures and stuff is really nice and crisp IMO.

The best part about the graphics really.

At 1440p with no aa and most the pointless settings turned down/off. As long as you have the textures for terrain and character turned up max then it's a nice detailed sharp looking colourful game that runs at half decent framerate.

Soldato
Isn't it standard practice to release a game with issues then fix it after it's sold a bunch of copies?

Gotta get them monies rolling in.. ;)

Associate
OP
I had a strange bug ealier in the Slaughter House in one round i went up 11 levels from 39-50 and 37 badass ranks in around 2 mins haha! somehow i was getting 350k xp per kill!

Soldato
Loving the gameplay, it's BL but bigger, better and the explosions are even more beautiful. Maps are huge but not too big. It's great fun.

I can see this becoming very good value per hour played! :D

Back
Top Bottom