OC Pricing

Soldato
Well I guess the majority of my £2.5K will be going elsewhere then.

Vote with your wallets as the saying goes.

I still buy some stuff from OCUK but not much as I use to. I have a number of site I check for pricing, at least OCUK still have a way you can get free delivery. Unlike some competitors who have dropped free shipping all together.

Associate
OP
It's interesting to see OC UK have completely ignored this thread. I'm guessing that the position is it's our price and if you don't want to pay it, we don't want your custom. Shame guys is all I can say. I also note the forum discount appears to have disappeared.

Soldato
It's interesting to see OC UK have completely ignored this thread. I'm guessing that the position is it's our price and if you don't want to pay it, we don't want your custom. Shame guys is all I can say. I also note the forum discount appears to have disappeared.
Free delivery exists, as does access to the member's market. That means a financial bonus and a community bonus for forum users.

As mentioned, this forum isn't necessarily visited much by OcUK staff in the main. There are plenty of loyal customers who know why they keep coming back.

Soldato
Free delivery exists, as does access to the member's market. That means a financial bonus and a community bonus for forum users.

As mentioned, this forum isn't necessarily visited much by OcUK staff in the main. There are plenty of loyal customers who know why they keep coming back.
You don't need to spend money to get access to the MM.

Free delivery doesn't really require much either, so anyone who has both is still free to shop wherever is cheapest or a balance.

I'll buy from a place that offers decent support at a decent price. I won't automatically go for the cheapest place, but if it's it's a reputable place with the cheapest price, I'll go with whoever that is.

Back
Top Bottom