Post your mobile phone desktop!

Soldato
Screenshot-20190513-152917-Nova-Launcher.jpg

Maybe a bit basic? I'm trying to find a nice clock to go to the top right. Had Fox widgets before and they looked great but can't get it to work now. Needs zooper or something and it doesn't seem to exist.

I'm using nova launcher, first time having a play.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Yes! I forgot about all this. Time to pimp out the note 10! What's the go to launcher these days? Still nova or apex?

Soldato
Had a go with a custom launcher and icons, for the first time.

Makes a change from a blurry picture of my kids and a screen full of standard icons. Not sure how I'll find living with it being so tidy, though, might start to miss having all my apps on the home screen.

r8GKdMN.png

Reckon I need a better clock.
After rocking the above for about 3 years, across about 3 phones, I finally updated:

jluAizxh.png.jpg

I'm thinking I might add a small plain text digital clock as the big neon clock isn't very easy to read quickly :D

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I've gone for an empty homescreen (for now) and no dock this time as have the App Edge functioning the same+some. Waste of a launcher...
Ipd6Eky.gif

This phone is killer! Can record screen in video form and also convert to a 6 second gif... why did I keep my note 4 so long?! :D

Also integrated this Sesame app into Nova which makes the search more like that on a macbook (searches everything) and is quite customisable :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom