It's too hot :(

Associate
And in few weeks, when 2 in every 3 headlines will be about the Beast from the East, or coldest winter in XX years, missing the hot days.
Enjoy the weather.
All set for a BBQ tomorrow.

Associate
Gambled on the weather being good for a short break in South Devon, paid off so far, 21c in mid September, had a look at Spanish weather for comparison and was surprised to see only 16c in Madrid and 24c in Barcelona at that time. Looking like 23c beach weather tomorrow. Can't complain for this late in the season.

Associate
Well that was short lived and underwhelming. Just like the rest of summer. :(

I'm already having to start my VitD supplements which has come as a bit of as shock as I usually have to begin in Nov/Dec. Not a fan of the taste of them either so I don't even have that to look forward to. :p

Official summer rating 3/10. 1 point for each of the 3 summer periods that lasted no longer than 3 days before returning to cool, grey, wet weather. :mad::p

Soldato
Been really nice here during the late morning and through the afternoon the last couple of days - my kind of weather as it is sunny but comfortable to actually get out and do things. Gets a bit cool as the day closes but then at least it isn't stuffy when trying to sleep.

Was actually sweating today that was warm. A bit chilly after the sun goes down but hey at least I can sleep comfortably right?
I just can't wait for it to actually rain properly

Theres going to be water shortages if this carries on much longer. Forecast is dry, dry, dry as its been for weeks... its a bloody dustbowl out there.

Soldato
Fired up the log burner tonight - Holly and Ronnie (cats) were jumping with joy. They love it.

Raining now - I need quite a bit as I spread lawn weed killer on them today. Lawns that is not the cats as some sarky will reply.

Soldato
The south will suffer soon without any rain forecast. I had to get the fan out of the cupboard after putting it away as last night was really hot! 26 degrees in my bedroom :(

Soldato
Nearly 3 weeks on camino, walking across Spain, feirce heat today, walked 6 hours on mesata without seeing another human, intense heat but not muggy like the UK gets, splashed out 5 euros for a bed in reliegos, León tommorow, unemoyment is tough guys

Soldato
Walking across Spain? I'm jealous. That's one of the things I want(ed) to do, not sure if I will ever get to it.
It's a time thing more than money as I've been made redundant that's my reason, the alburgies are mostly donation only, or 5 euros, sometimes a pool for that and usually evening meals and breakfast.
Amazing experience tbh, pyranees were awesome and hope to end up on the Spanish West Coast in maybe another 3 weeks

Soldato
Today temps hit my comfortable levels, it took till october tho.

It is interesting to read whats comfy for me is central heating for others. Room temp 18C earlier but has risen to 19.8C now.

Soldato
Today temps hit my comfortable levels, it took till october tho.

It is interesting to read whats comfy for me is central heating for others. Room temp 18C earlier but has risen to 19.8C now.

Living room 22.5c
Bed room 18c.
Babies room 21c.

One thing I don't get is people that turn it on in winter.
If you turn it on and set it to say 20c, what did you do the day before when it was 19c, if 19 is warm enough why set it to 20c.
Mine stays on all year round.

Back
Top Bottom