Cameron autobiography - "For the record"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Oh, i provide proof that his past is littered with political malfunction in terms of "charity" and it's "yawn".

Whatever David Cameron is a swine herder.

Soldato
You can't see the wood for the trees. Not going to waste my time on the resident moron.

Anything positive from David Cameron and you'll just look the other way with an inability to acknowledge good deeds. It's all very sad really.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Definitions from "thefreedictionary.com" for Stumblebum
1. Someone who is clumsy or bumbling in their movement or behavior.
2. Someone who stutters, stammers, or rambles when they speak.
3. A drunkard.
4. Someone who muddles their way through something in an inept, haphazard manner; a blundering, incompetent fool.​
You were saying . . . ;)

Caporegime
You can't see the wood for the trees. Not going to waste my time on the resident moron.

Anything positive from David Cameron and you'll just look the other way with an inability to acknowledge good deeds. It's all very sad really.

Good deeds like destroying public services with 100% ideological austerity, no there can be no good deed that will erase his sin as leader of this countries current mess. Only a full apology and admission of guilt for not setting out to actually fix this countries domestic ills rather than continuing to bow to a disgraceful media presence that they failed to curtail with the Leveson inquiry after phone hacking scandal.

Good deeds do not wash away the filth, and Cameron along with the Tory's have done nothing but damage this country further and will continue to do so if people bend over to try and justify it all.

His policies have quite literally help kill people on the thin edge of "cut costs and efficiency savings", if there was any valid reason with an objective goal in mind other than simply having a policy of austerity for the sake of electioneering and "but labour", it could probably have been justified. All the evidence points strictly towards there being no valid reason, so no i won't let a single act of kindness absolve the creature that would simply be the reasonable face of an anachronism of a party only out for selfishness, corruption, anti-intellectualism and greed.

Compassionate conservatism is a facade, i'm sure it could exist, but i certainly cannot see it.

I'll repeat that David Cameron can only attempt to wash his misdeeds with an unequivocal attack on the media he failed to mitigate and denouncing - in full - the Tory party and it's increasingly bellicose rhetoric, anything short of that is just more of the poor leadership that this country desperately needs to bin - at any cost.

I admit this is extremely harsh, and likely won't be read (not that i care), but it's deserved and anyone who wants a better country can't just keep letting these schoolboys run amok.

Last edited:
Soldato
Definitions from "thefreedictionary.com" for Stumblebum
1. Someone who is clumsy or bumbling in their movement or behavior.
2. Someone who stutters, stammers, or rambles when they speak.
3. A drunkard.
4. Someone who muddles their way through something in an inept, haphazard manner; a blundering, incompetent fool.​
You were saying . . . ;)

Best thing you've posted yet :p

Soldato
Good deeds like destroying public services with 100% ideological austerity, no there can be no good deed that will erase his sin as leader of this countries current mess. Only a full apology and admission of guilt for not setting out to actually fix this countries domestic ills rather than continuing to bow to a disgraceful media presence that they failed to curtail with the Leveson inquiry after phone hacking scandal.

Good deeds do not wash away the filth, and Cameron along with the Tory's have done nothing but damage this country further and will continue to do so if people bend over to try and justify it all.

His policies have quite literally help kill people on the thin edge of "cut costs and efficiency savings", if there was any valid reason with an objective goal in mind other than simply having a policy of austerity for the sake of electioneering and "but labour", it could probably have been justified. All the evidence points strictly towards there being no valid reason, so no i won't let a single act of kindness absolve the creature that would simply be the reasonable face of an anachronism of a party only out for selfishness, corruption, anti-intellectualism and greed.

Compassionate conservatism is a facade, i'm sure it could exist, but i certainly cannot see it.

I'll repeat that David Cameron can only attempt to wash his misdeeds with an unequivocal attack on the media he failed to mitigate and denouncing - in full - the Tory party and it's increasingly bellicose rhetoric, anything short of that is just more of the poor leadership that this country desperately needs to bin - at any cost.

You've basically just proven my point about not seeing the wood for the trees. You've turned a good positive thing (Cameron donating all book profits to charity) and turned it into a rant about his time as prime minister. It's not really relevant what you think about his tenure as PM.

It would be nice if you could just acknowledge that this is a good thing he is doing? Not sure you're willing to give credit where due, due to your opinion about him. A shame really.

Go on just say well done David Cameron on donating the profits to charity, just so we can hear you say it once :p

Soldato
This is going to fly off the shelves . . . straight into the dumpster.

I think whatever someone thinks about Cameron I don't think advocating a nazi-like book burning (or in this case throwing in to a dumpster and presumably setting it on fire) is the way to go.

If you don't want to hear what he's saying then don't buy it.

If you're a person that wants to hear the other view then buy it.

Thanks but I don't need to take any advice from you, lol. Of all people.

But you do. Perhaps you don't realise it. But you do. You add words that he didn't say, then argue and try disprove something never said.

It's not something that can be debated. You did that plain for all to see.

Act arrogant all you want, but it's clear that you did that. I'm no fan of Rob, but don't go adding words never said. It makes you look weak.

Just as your whole "I don't need advice from you of all people" does too.

It's rather embarrassing

Soldato

I admit this is extremely harsh, and likely won't be read (not that i care), but it's deserved and anyone who wants a better country can't just keep letting these schoolboys run amok.
Yeah. Right on!
You've basically just proven my point about not seeing the wood for the trees. You've turned a good positive thing (Cameron donating all book profits to charity) and turned it into a rant about his time as prime minister. It's not really relevant what you think about his tenure as PM.

It would be nice if you could just acknowledge that this is a good thing he is doing? Not sure you're willing to give credit where due, due to your opinion about him. A shame really.

Go on just say well done David Cameron on donating the profits to charity, just so we can hear you say it once :p
Is he giving the 800k he got as well? Or is that not profit.

https://thenewsdump.co.uk/david-camerons-book-to-be-released-directly-into-charity-shops
David Cameron’s autobiography will be published next week
…directly into a charity shop near you, his publisher has announced.

Cameron sold the rights to his memoir to publisher William Collins for a reported £800,000.
Meaning that at charity shop pricing of £1 per copy, the publishing firm can claim that they made a charitable donation of nearly a million quid – possibly the only positive outcome of the whole Brexit debacle.

The book will be titled ‘For The Record’
Which in no way sounds like a phrase someone would mutter shamefully under their breath if they had just been convicted of a crime and were seeking to belatedly correct an error in the details.

Spokesperson for the company Jeremy Twatt told us: “Our market research ahead of the release has revealed that for some reason the public aren’t keen to rush out and buy a book written by a Tory who inadvertently destroyed a nation.

“So releasing it directly through the charity shops is a stroke of genius by us as it makes us look charitable, and means we don’t have the bloody things cluttering up our warehouse.”

Charity shop owner Eileen Toother-Left replied; “We’re grateful for any donations, obviously, but I don’t know where we’ll find space for it, given that every one of the forty five copies of Jacob Rees-Mogg’s book that were sold have now ended up on our shelves.”

‘For The Record’ is released on 19th September.
So it can be read and then used as kindling after a no-deal Brexit.

Permabanned
The Guardian seem to have momentarily felt emboldened (perhaps from finally breaking in to profit for the first time in donkey's years, that move up to the smoke from Manchester cost you a bomb, but you wouldn't listen...), and placed a vile editorial about Cameron, only to have a quick rethink as the comments flowed in, and rescinded it with abject apologies.

Associate
The Guardian seem to have momentarily felt emboldened (perhaps from finally breaking in to profit for the first time in donkey's years, that move up to the smoke from Manchester cost you a bomb, but you wouldn't listen...), and placed a vile editorial about Cameron, only to have a quick rethink as the comments flowed in, and rescinded it with abject apologies.
It would be interesting to know the identity of the scumbag who wrote the piece for the Guardian about Cameron's son dying and he only felt 'priveleged grief'. Is that the tone the Left are now adopting?
If they don't like what you have to say they de-platform you.
If tyhey don't agree with you then you are a Fascist and a Nazi.
If you lose someone, inn this case a blameless innocent child and you don't vote Corbyn then you somehow are less human and almost deserve your circumstances?

My money on the author is Owen Jones - usually he trumpets his presence everywhere but I suspect the little weasel hasn't the stones to put his name to the piece.

What happened to the Labour party, in Corbyn's own words "gentler politics", where did the compassion go?

No one should have to bury a child, and I wonder as to the mentality of individuals who make poilitical hay out of it.

Class war? they have no class.

Permabanned
It was indeed a particularly crass comment, but they have to appeal to their audience, getting out of debt has even involved begging, a dig at those their readership consider "privileged" is not entirely surprising, all papers tend to feed their particular class of reader a palatable diet. But this time they went far too far and even many of those that dislike Cameron have rushed to admonish the article. I couldn't hazard a guess as to whether Jones penned it I try to avoid his writings and appearances for many reasons. Was the author not cited in the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom