Adult looking monitor with high refresh rate ?

Soldato
Looking for a 2560x1440P IPS monitor that hasn't got a megatron looking stand, No lights, No "uber cool gamery mega angles", Just something that looks clean with high refresh rate, G-Sync/Freesync are irrelevant.

Suggestions are welcome :)

Associate
Looking for a 2560x1440P IPS monitor that hasn't got a megatron looking stand, No lights, No "uber cool gamery mega angles", Just something that looks clean with high refresh rate, G-Sync/Freesync are irrelevant.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-2...le-widescreen-led-gaming-monit-mo-155-lg.html

And then you can join the queue with the other "adults" who have been crying into their beers for several weeks on the thread on this very forum. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Dell Ultrasharp is what you are looking for :)

Scratch that, I think that is a TN panel what I am thinking of. They don’t seem to do IPS and high refresh.

Soldato
Only thing I can see really is the likes of the Asus TUF VG27AQ or the LG mentioned above.

Shopping around recently it’s sad to see hardly any change on the monitor front since I bought my 165hz 2 years ago.

Soldato

eizo or dell. i run the eizo in the living room and it passes the girlfriend radar totally undetected.

Back
Top Bottom