What will the Left sacrifice next for the minorities?

Soldato
Personally, I quite dig the mixed changing rooms you get in Europe :D

Why?

If you're saying that for the reason I think you're saying that, this is a perfect reason why separate changing rooms are important.

You pretty much answered the question for me the way you respond to mixed changing rooms.

Soldato
Nah - it's thrilling in a "this is seriously ******* evolved" kind of way.
What does that even mean?

Why isn't it legal to cull these people and give the kid to a family who can't conceive?
Come on now Acme... one of the most essential freedoms I see is to raise your children as you see fit (within the rule of law). I sympathise deeply with the child and it's not a way I'd raise my own children but it's not illegal.

Soldato
That it's beyond the 'shame' of segregating sexes - just bodies doing what bodies do.

Rewinding slightly - why are you worried about a FtM seeing your junk?

With that attitude I'm surprised you're not a naturist? Are you a naturist?

Thought I answered that, the glee with which you enjoyed mixed changing rooms (I'm still not convinced you're enjoying it purely from a "let's all be Adam and Eve before we felt shame" point of view, sorry I am accusing you of being dishonest here. And even if you are being truthful, that is the reason) is the reason. It's probably the reason most would object to it too. You might be comfortable getting naked in front of strangers of the opposite sex but the majority of people aren't (and yes that's an assumption but I'm fairly certain I'm right).

Soldato
Why isn't it legal to cull these people and give the kid to a family who can't conceive?
you could equally ask why isn't it legal to cull those poor sods born into bodies they can't accept. you can't just go round culling people who's lives don't fit with what you think is normal or acceptable. the boat people might be utter morons, doesn't make them a legitimate target to be murdered.

edit:
I wasn't being completely serious. Perhaps a good slap then.
a good slap to set them straight? maybe that's what trans people need too then, or homosexuals? or indeed anyone who falls outside the 'norm' - a damn good slap might just cure all ills. :p

Soldato
With that attitude I'm surprised you're not a naturist? Are you a naturist?
No - that stuff is a bit weird. Doing practical things like getting changed, or sitting in saunas - I'm down with mixed groups, but hanging around in the buff just to be naked seems a bit too much like a (non-sexual) fetish to me.

Thought I answered that, the glee with which you enjoyed mixed changing rooms (I'm still not convinced you're enjoying it purely from a "let's all be Adam and Eve before we felt shame" point of view, sorry I am accusing you of being dishonest here. And even if you are being truthful, that is the reason) is the reason. It's probably the reason most would object to it too. You might be comfortable getting naked in front of strangers of the opposite sex but the majority of people aren't (and yes that's an assumption but I'm fairly certain I'm right).
You think a FtM trans person will be likely to be ogling you?

Gay people exist too, you know, if that's your beef?

Soldato
You think a FtM trans person will be likely to be ogling you?

Gay people exist too, you know, if that's your beef?

I just wouldn't be comfortable. If I were a woman and were saying the opposite that I wouldn't be comfortable with men or mtf would you be giving me this much of a grilling as to why it would make me feel uncomfortable?

Caporegime
It appeared in The Times and Sunday Times, a draft proposal by the ECHR expected to be adopted as law.
Careful, here come the clowns.

Can you not just post a link, your OP seems rather dubious? What is this "proposal" by the ECHR you are referring to... also since when is this "the left" in general?

Even a screenshot from your app would be better if you're going to be lazy, then at least others could google the story. Currently there isn't much to discuss other than people just throwing in general comments about this gender identity nonsense and others coming into the thread to complain about it even existing/the topic even being discussed.

Last edited:
Soldato
The 0.1% effecting the daily lives of the 99.9% rather than just getting on with life without "demanding" things change because they believe they are more important than the majority of people. I prefer to put the thoughts of 51% of the UK population over those of the 0.1%.

TBH, You can say you are any sex you fancy (even an attack helicopter) and I won't care in the slightest, until your decision on your life choices start to effect my life choices negatively, then I'll care a great deal.

Caporegime
you could equally ask why isn't it legal to cull those poor sods born into bodies they can't accept. you can't just go round culling people who's lives don't fit with what you think is normal or acceptable. the boat people might be utter morons, doesn't make them a legitimate target to be murdered.

edit:
a good slap to set them straight? maybe that's what trans people need too then, or homosexuals? or indeed anyone who falls outside the 'norm' - a damn good slap might just cure all ills. :p

A good slap to stop them being stupid. To the rest of your post, no. :p

Caporegime
DON'T BE SENSIBLE HERE! What will these 1940s-living ******* have to complain about if you do things sensibly.

Sorry :p

It isn't a sensible suggestion. You expect every trans person to happily use the "unisex" toilet do you? Don't be daft. They will want to use the toilet labelled for the gender they feel they are.

It is sensible, because they are neither male or female, they have physically and sometime genetically (wrong word) altered what gender they are and there is no toilet designated to that gender.

Back
Top Bottom