Borderlands 3

Soldato
Those are shockingly low numbers across the board for Borderlands art style. Not even 100fps for a £1500 GPU at 1440 ultra settings :eek:. Roll on next gen consoles, I'm done with overpriced PC hardware and gaming these days.
I think your frustration should be directed at the developer instead. Besides borderlands 3 on consoles is a ****show right now anyway and way worse than on pc(which is odd considering its usually the otherway around).

Caporegime
I think some of the baddies are fantastic and the locations are pretty awesome looking. But it really does seem to be dragging to me. Dunno why. Is it because I keep running out of ammo, is it because the inventory and skills UI is a bit of a hotch-potch compared to previous games, is it because the maps are bigger and therefore the levels take longer to complete, is it because I'm finding the Calypso Twins really annoying instead of funny? Who knows.

I do recall Borderlands 2 not clicking with me on first playthrough. It might be the same with this game as well.

Associate
OP
i love it gone through my first place through and did some end game stuff now doing vault hunter mode but it does seem easy with all the stuff i have from the drops ive had so far. Ive got a lot of 600+ gear already which does melt everything and bosses.

Associate
OP
I've updated a few of them but the guns I've got seem to be chewing through the ammo at a mad rate.

One of the legendary i have has 1300 ammo and i can kill a badass on mayhem 3 in less than one clip it is so good laser and explosiones comes out its so good ill try and find the name its only 545 i think i really want a 600 version and anointed it would be so good!

Soldato
I decided long ago to wait the 6 months for the steam release.

Not gonna lie... Really struggling, might fold.

I love getting caught up in the hype and mystery of new releases, I'm not sure the benefit of sticking to my principles is worth waiting 6 months anymore....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll decide tomorrow...

Quick one line summery from those playing now if you would be so kind?

BL2 but bigger and better?

Soldato

I love getting caught up in the hype and mystery of new releases, I'm not sure the benefit of sticking to my principles is worth waiting 6 months anymore....

I'll decide tomorrow...

Stay strong!

Man of Honour

I'll decide tomorrow...

You wouldnt be the first to do a 180 on the decision not to buy from Epic, some in the thread already have and I would wager you wont be the last.

As someone who has had no performance issues and no resolution issues, BL2 but bigger and better does generally sum up my thoughts on the game.

Dont cut your nose off to spite your face !

:D

Associate
OP

I'll decide tomorrow...

Borderlands 2 but 10x better the guns are the best bit of this game they are all different

Soldato

I'll decide tomorrow...

I caved, I regret that I did. Not that impressed really.

Soldato
You wouldnt be the first to do a 180 on the decision not to buy from Epic, some in the thread already have and I would wager you wont be the last.

As someone who has had no performance issues and no resolution issues, BL2 but bigger and better does generally sum up my thoughts on the game.

Dont cut your nose off to spite your face !

:D

Its tough... 6 months is a long time! Glad to hear you have no performance issues. Is it cutting my nose off to spit my face though to stick to my principles?

Borderlands 2 but 10x better the guns are the best bit of this game they are all different

good to hear and noted

I caved, I regret that I did. Not that impressed really.

oh really? what disappointed you? I've hreard little in the way of bad feedback so far

Dont forget, Epic have the same refund policy as Steam, so you could always buy it, give it the <2 hours and refund it if it doesnt meet your requirements :D

I see. Honestly 2 hours free play time doesnt interest me. It would just be a male chicken tease tbh.

Man of Honour
Its tough... 6 months is a long time! Glad to hear you have no performance issues. Is it cutting my nose off to spit my face though to stick to my principles?

Principles are fine, good even. I have quite a few principles in life.

I guess it depends really, all my friends (whom I would want to multiplayer BL3 with) decided to get it from Epic rather than wait another 6 months. Now, I could have stuck to my principles, refused to join them in the purchase, sit and watch videos of them having a laugh playing it, and waited and then in 6 months time buy it on Steam and say to them , hey guys, I finally bought it..anyone want to play? Only to have them say nah, we've played that to death, completed it with multiple characters in the last 6 months sorry...we're playing <other game X> now. In that scenario, I would have indeed remained proud and firm on my principles but cut my nose off to spite my face by missing out on all that multiplayer fun. For me, its a bit like Sky Sports, its an extortionate rip off, involving many dubious financial dealings, I could stay firm on my principles and refuse to get Sky Sports and I could sit in my armchair and have my successful principles keep me warm but its cost me the enjoyment of watching the games from my house live :)

As I say, principles are fine and even very good, but I'm someone who isnt going to put my principles above having months of multiplayer gaming enjoyment with my mates :D

But everyone is different of course

Back
Top Bottom