• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Soldato
HWinfo have 4/8 cores at 4.6 of which one at 4.625 Rest are at 4.55 except one at 4.525 Gonna game on it later so 4.4Ghz all round hopefully as it was 4.350 all core playing PUBG. So all cores will boost to 4.5Ghz+ just not all at the same time obviously. Hard multi-threaded test/bench/stress still only 4.2Ghz max all core.

STILL not drawing more than 70W :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
HWinfo have 4/8 cores at 4.6 of which one at 4.625 Rest are at 4.55 except one at 4.525 Gonna game on it later so 4.4Ghz all round hopefully as it was 4.350 all core playing PUBG. So all cores will boost to 4.5Ghz+ just not all at the same time obviously. Hard multi-threaded test/bench/stress still only 4.2Ghz max all core.

STILL not drawing more than 70W :confused:

What are your temps? Also have you set VDDG to 1.1?

Caporegime
Actually seeing boosts above 4.4ghz on my 3700X, peak is 4.45, never saw anything like that previously.

Probably for nanoseconds and irrelevant in the real work but still something seems to have changed.

Soldato
What are your temps? Also have you set VDDG to 1.1?

Hmm yeah 86 degrees under a bench test but the load on the CPU when gaming isn't big in anyway. It's 65 degrees playing PUBG in Afterburner showing all cores at 4.35

Have SOC set to 1.1 but rest is auto...I think....god I've messed about with it so much a while back I need to check...

Right Apart from RAM timings manually entered and RAM voltage @1.4v,
[email protected]
[email protected]
SOC @ 1.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom