Borderlands 3

Caporegime
I decided long ago to wait the 6 months for the steam release.

Not gonna lie... Really struggling, might fold.

I love getting caught up in the hype and mystery of new releases, I'm not sure the benefit of sticking to my principles is worth waiting 6 months anymore....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll decide tomorrow...

Quick one line summery from those playing now if you would be so kind?

BL2 but bigger and better?

Do it!

Soldato
I think your frustration should be directed at the developer instead. Besides borderlands 3 on consoles is a ****show right now anyway and way worse than on pc(which is odd considering its usually the otherway around).

Oh I know, I'm playing it on ps4pro currently, attempting split screen co-op with my wife as she's a massive BL fan, but its absolute car crash.

I just had a moment.

Soldato
Overall a fun game, great graphics, great game-play, much fun in coop.

Having said that, it's definitely the weakest of the series story wise. The previous three Borderlands games (four if you include Tales from the Borderlands) had much more immersive stories, however that is mostly due to the heavy Scrappy Doo factor bringing down BL3 :p

Associate
I'm loving it so far and had no performance issues at all. I'd have probably finished it by now but have been playing across two different characters. The weapons feel a bit punchier to me and the movement is better n this one, graphics look great and the only thing letting it down for me are the antagonists.

Soldato
I'm playing as Moze. I'm level 10 and have just got to Promethea. Not being able to cancel the startup animations does irk. I do like that they've switched SDU upgrades to Marcus and made them cash.

Soldato
Any news on a patch yet?

I tried support on their site but they just sent me some spam telling me to clear my cache on console and reinstall the game.

I can put off playing for another week.

Associate
made me laugh :p
st7qm7y0v3n31.jpg

Soldato
I decided long ago to wait the 6 months for the steam release.

Not gonna lie... Really struggling, might fold.

I love getting caught up in the hype and mystery of new releases, I'm not sure the benefit of sticking to my principles is worth waiting 6 months anymore....

I'll decide tomorrow...

Quick one line summery from those playing now if you would be so kind?

BL2 but bigger and better?

I'm doing both. I fully intend to re-buy it on Steam when it comes out.

Associate
I'm loving it so far and had no performance issues at all. I'd have probably finished it by now but have been playing across two different characters. The weapons feel a bit punchier to me and the movement is better n this one, graphics look great and the only thing letting it down for me are the antagonists.

My biggest complaint in the past games was the weapons not feeling punchy. I much prefer it now :)

Back
Top Bottom