What will the Left sacrifice next for the minorities?

Soldato
If you can't handle the fact some people have penises (no matter how small) and some have a vagina then don't bother being part of society.

Women are complaining that they don't feel happy/safe with MTF "women" using their bathrooms whilst I don't think many Men are bothered about FTM "men" using theirs.

As it's their issue, they must sort it out between the Women and Transgender folks over who gets to use which loo as Men aren't really effected in this as we don't care who uses our loo.

The real problem becomes "do you make up to 51% of the" silent" population feel unhappy or unsafe just to make the very vocal 0.1% happy".

Either way I'm all for letting women (of all kinds) sort this problem out between themselves.

Associate
Men do care about people peeing on the seats too. What if you need poo. Maybe women are being a bit overly sensitive. They go in cubicles anyway so no one is going to see anything.

You could argue the same about gays using the toilets. They might perv on me.

So I would say I'm on the side of the trans people more than women. Ha.

If I have to share a urinal next to a gay man that might be looking at my penis. Why cant women get over transgender men.

Unsafe. Really get a grip. Not like there are any public toilets left anyway.

Caporegime
wow you should come to Sweden where we have mixed toilets.
Ive never been so raped in all my life.
Is it weird? Yes a little bit. Is it full of sex offenders and Attack Helicopters? Not really considering they make up like 0.000001% of the population bumping into one, busting for a dump is pretty randomly unlikely.

Soldato
A lot of women have a "thing" about sharing a toilet with guys though (guys don't).

But there does seem to be a large number of "male to female" people who are a bit ...nuts. So I can see their point. The women's room is traditionaly a private [real] women only area which guys don't violate.

Last edited:
Soldato
There is no end in sight when it comes to pushing degeneracy in the west. Give it ten years and even something as sick and disgusting as paedophilia will be normalised and just another letter. We need a reboot.

At the moment there seems to be a growing push to normalise incest first and using this as a gateway to what you're suggesting

Caporegime
oj5u5sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom