*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
@opethdisciple yeah in game.

in my experience it was getting a little less frequent, but since the last update its happening in every MP game. I am playing DX12 and EUR servers.

Try DX11. It's better generally.

Also what GPU do you have, as I theorize this is an issue with the 1000 series. (I'd be pretty angry at DICE and Nvidia if I had to downgrade from DX12 to DX11 on a 2000 series GPU)

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I think they ban the cheaters, I checked the profile of a dude I saw hacking online last week and his stats cut off a day or so later.

I think they ban the cheaters, I checked the profile of a dude I saw hacking online last week and his stats cut off a day or so later.

They might eventually but the anti cheat (if it exists which I am very much doubtful of at this point) is garbage. Far more cheaters in this than any other BF title.

The odd pauses, not to be confused with the micro stutter, have affected a few people all with different hardware. Just another mess by dice.

Associate
after playing COD for a couple of hrs this weekend went back to this.. and really enjoyed it. Cheaters/performance/playability issues aside conquest is still a great game mode on large detailed maps and you can still get some amazing 'battlefield' moments.

Just feeling a bit positive on a Monday morning.. it cant last :)

Soldato
My favourite game at the moment I can pick it up drop it for a few weeks and get right back into it, you can't knock dice for the amount of updates they're pouring out for this at the moment, this by far surpasses the most recent COD game.

Caporegime
My cutscenes are doing my head in. They lock to 60fps, and my monitor is g-sync compatible and set at 120hz. When the cutscenes happen, the g-sync disengages and locks the screen at 120hz. The cut scenes go crazy and become unwatchable. Why can't g-sync work with cutscenes?

Anyone else had this problem. I don't wanna set my monitor at 60hz, as in game, I'm getting 80-90fps. I find this game quite annoying to setup all round tbh.

Soldato
My cutscenes are doing my head in. They lock to 60fps, and my monitor is g-sync compatible and set at 120hz. When the cutscenes happen, the g-sync disengages and locks the screen at 120hz. The cut scenes go crazy and become unwatchable. Why can't g-sync work with cutscenes?

Anyone else had this problem. I don't wanna set my monitor at 60hz, as in game, I'm getting 80-90fps. I find this game quite annoying to setup all round tbh.
This is full screen?

Tried windowed?

Back
Top Bottom