More proof of aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
I know what people will say, that these are UFOs [sorry, UAP] and not alien craft. But read the articles carefully.

THREE videos taken by pilots that show close encounters with UFOs are real — and were never meant to be revealed — the US Navy has admitted.

The footage taken from warplanes — including a spacecraft described as being able to disappear — is of ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’, a spokesman said.

The images were first published by the New York Times in 2017 and show crafts performing manoeuvres not possible with current aviation technology.

Gradisher would not speculate as to what the unidentified objects seen in the videos were, but did say they are usually proved to be mundane objects like drones

https://time.com/5680192/navy-confirms-ufo-videos-real/
https://www.metro.news/what-the-is-that-thing-us-navy-did-video-ufos/1722051/

Very careful wording. We are on the verge of global disclosure. They can only bury the truth for so long.

Caporegime
Do you know what I find fascinating?

The very people who believe there are UFO's are usually the same one who thinks we faked the moon landing. Some reason we can't fake grainy UFO footage taken in 2019 but we faked quite good quality moon landings taken in 1969.

As for if there are UFO's, i wonder why we don't try and shoot down or capture one of these and do a bit of Independence Day tech adaptation to our planes which will surely help NASA with their space program.

Soldato
Do you know what I find fascinating?

The very people who believe there are UFO's are usually the same one who thinks we faked the moon landing. Some reason we can't fake grainy UFO footage taken in 2019 but we faked quite good quality moon landings taken in 1969.

As for if there are UFO's, i wonder why we don't try and shoot down or capture one of these and do a bit of Independence Day tech adaptation to our planes which will surely help NASA with their space program.

I'm not sure if you've read anything about the above but the 2017 story is pretty real, the footage is from an F-18 and backed up by an interview with the Pilot. It's not some grainy footage taken and backed up by a lunatic.

Caporegime
I'm not sure if you've read anything about the above but the 2017 story is pretty real, the footage is from an F-18 and backed up by an interview with the Pilot. It's not some grainy footage taken backed up by a lunatic.

I never dismiss the article did I? point me to the sentence where i confirm or deny that article. You can't, because I haven't.

I mean the moon landing has great footage, backed up by samples of rocks and interview with the astronauts....yet people STILL think it is fake.

That is the point, do you get it?

Soldato
I never dismiss the article did I? point me to the sentence where i confirm or deny that article. You can't, because I haven't.

I mean the moon landing has great footage, backed up by samples of rocks and interview with the astronauts....yet people STILL think it is fake.

That is the point, do you get it?

How is that point relevant to the above story? You're talking about conspiracy theorists being stupid in a thread discussing footage of a UFO taken from an F-18 and backed up by an interview with a US Navy pilot.

Caporegime
How is that point relevant to the above story? You're talking about conspiracy theorists being stupid in a thread discussing footage of a UFO taken from an F-18 and backed up by an interview with a US Navy pilot.

So you admit you misread what I wrote and now changing your tune to something else?

To answer this question, because it all goes towards the same thing, conspiracy theory, why do they believe aliens and not the moon landing? It's not about stupid (you call them stupid, not me) or intelligence, it's about a certain mindset. The mindset. Do you get that? That's the point.

I feel like I need to explain every little thing to you...

Soldato
So you admit you misread what I wrote and now changing your tune to something else?

To answer this question, because it all goes towards the same thing, conspiracy theory, why do they believe aliens and not the moon landing? It's not about stupid (you call them stupid, not me) or intelligence, it's about a certain mindset. The mindset. Do you get that? That's the point.

I feel like I need to explain every little thing to you...

I didn't misread anything Kathy Newman. You're making a superfluous and irrelevant point to the thread. This isn't a story about conspiracy theorists, there's no conspiracy here, no one has suggested Aliens. We have footage and reliable testimonial of a UFO performing manoeuvres that should be physically impossible with current or even conceivable technology, that's far more interesting than deriding someone's beliefs about the moon landings being fake.

Soldato
The problem is, unless there’s additional camera equipment fitted for a photo recon mission, military aircraft don’t carry any means of capturing clear video footage.

Even the top-end FLIR kit on surveillance drones is only going to help you make shoot/no shoot decisions against known target types rather than allowing you to figure out what an unknown object is.

The standard FLIR kit of fighter planes is for target acquisition and tracking. Detect it, ping it with IFF, make a shoot/no shoot decision, then provide target information to the missiles if the pilot decides to go hot.

Associate
I'm not sure if you've read anything about the above but the 2017 story is pretty real, the footage is from an F-18 and backed up by an interview with the Pilot. It's not some grainy footage taken and backed up by a lunatic.
Even if the footage is authentic it still doesn't confirm or prove the existence of aliens or alien technology, it just shows (very briefly) an object moving about, which the pilot himself cannot accurately identify.
Since the manufacturers of highly classified prototype aircraft are not required to divulge their secrets to all and sundry in the US Navy, why would anyone believe this is proof of aliens or alien technology?

I didn't misread anything Kathy Newman. You're making a superfluous and irrelevant point to the thread. This isn't a story about conspiracy theorists, there's no conspiracy here, no one has suggested Aliens. We have footage and reliable testimonial of a UFO performing manoeuvres that should be physically impossible with current or even conceivable technology, that's far more interesting than deriding someone's beliefs about the moon landings being fake.
Where does the video footage show this impossible manoeuvrability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom