Who broke the nav bar at the top of the forums

Man of Honour
Yea this is the same for me. I just assumed somebody accidentally broke it and couldn't be bothered to fix what is essentially a cosmetic only issue.

Doesnt say much about some of the devs I know :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
It's the -5px margin on .pageWidth which is causing the header to encroach into the nav bar. The links in the wrong place can't move further right because the ad banner above is taking up that space.

.pageWidth{
margin: -5px 3px 0;
}

This, not sure what that -5px is achieving anyway. Setting it to "0 3px 0;" will cure it.

That pageWidth class does look like it might be used to wrap other elements so might impact on other aspects of the forums.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Retardation is the word you're looking for. The irony?

Back on topic.. it's been fix0r0rd

Caporegime
It's quite simple, but as you're struggling, let me help you. You, the individual, didn't see the issue that many others do see, yet you thought it was me that was the chimp. The irony.

You, the individual, have an issue many others do not. I did not say you were the chimp, I said you might be, as it happens you're not and I never said you were. So to summarise, you're wrong and you made a word up. And you're the one that tried to call me a retard? Irony.

Soldato
OP
Retardation is the word you're looking for. The irony?

Back on topic.. it's been fix0r0rd

Retardation is the act of delaying, whilst retardedness is the state of being retarded. So in fact, retardedness is the word I was looking for, and in fact, used. But that's because I'm intelligent. The irony.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
On the subject of the blue vs dark theme, why is it that on the dark theme there is no option at the bottom of the page to change back to the blue theme, while there is an option to switch themes on the blue theme?

Edit: In fact it would seem that if you use the dark theme it removes all of the....

"Classic Blue English UK Contact Us Help Home Top"

....options at the bottom of the page.

These are all permanently visible with the blue theme.

But, if you enable the dark theme, then enable Wijjja's Stylus dark them over that, they come back. The stock dark theme is a bit of a hack job isn't it. lol. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom