Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Played the beta on ps4 last weekend and didn't like it, the actual gunplay is good and sound is good, didn't really like the maps in the beta and the spawning is terrible, always someone behind you and multiple ways to get to you no matter where you are

Still too fast paced for me also

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I'll have it if it's still available?

Trust message sent with code, enjoy!

forgot to add how to redeem it if you didn't know already;

To redeem your Battle.net code:
1) Go to battle.net/code.
2) Create a FREE Battle.net account. If you already have one, log in.
3) Enter the activation code above.
4) Download and install the Beta through the Battle.net App. You’re ready to play!

I'd be appreciating that if you still have it.

sorry chap, you just got pipped to the post by Deluxe1

Soldato
I'm pleasantly surprised. For a start, the game actually loads and runs which is the polar opposite of BO4.

With crossplay turned on it seems that the PCMR is very outnumbered (not saying that's a surprise). In the last game it was me (PC/KBM) against 11 PS4/contoller players. Seemed fine, however. A number of my friends defected to the dark side it will be nice to play against them again.

Soldato
So how does Cod differ to Black ops? I see loads of streamers excited for it, but the same happened with BO and then they all stopped playing in no time at all.

Soldato
Haven't played a COD in ages so need a little help on a few things.

At the moment my in-game looks like someone has smeared Vaseline or some sort of smog on the screen. The charchters and backgrounds all kind of merge together. Can post some screenshots later if you need an example. Is there a setting I need to switch on to clear the graphics up?

Next question, how do I make my grenades selectable. I don't want to instantly toss them when selecting with G and T. I'd like to cycle to them, cook the grenades etc.

Back
Top Bottom