Neighbour threatened to knock me out...

Soldato
My garden is a bit weedy, not all that bad as it was cleared out beginning of the spring, so just this summer's growth. Large patch of prickly nettles at the bottom that have flowered and are now in seed with fluffy white buds.

This neighbour from a few doors along approached me the other night while I was getting out of my car demanding when I'm going to sort the garden out. I said "come again?" Then he replied saying all the white fluff is getting on his lawn. So I then said "it will get done when it gets done but it's pretty low on my list of priorities at the moment".

Then he went on about knocking me out and "getting me" if I don't sort it ASAP. I just laughed and pointed at my CCTV while he was still threatening to do me when I'm away from the vicinity of my home.

What rights has this gammon meat head got over what is growing in my garden?

Will he be demanding the council cut the trees down in the park immediately outside our gardens when the leaves blow on his lawn? :rolleyes:

It's not even as if he has a well cared for garden, it's just an average clover infested lawn.

Oh and I don't see any of this fluff in my 2 next door neighbours lawns so I assume he is talking out of his backside.

Associate
Man up ffs - get round there and smash his backdoor in.

Hmm do ya ever think something in your head and then when its on screen you think... naa seems a bit iffy? :p

Soldato
Difficult and horrible situation. Normally I'd agree with everyone saying to report him, but I believe it was someone here who raised the point about any official neighbourly fuedes etc popping up on future solicitor searches and potentially effecting a future sale.

Would you want to move into a house where the current occupier has filed a police report on a neighbour?

Obviously if he actually takes a swing then get straight down to the station, but I'd probably take a minute to just laugh at how pathetic he is, but otherwise ignore him/forget about him and not let him effect my life.

Back
Top Bottom