Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Haven't played a COD in ages so need a little help on a few things.

At the moment my in-game looks like someone has smeared Vaseline or some sort of smog on the screen. The charchters and backgrounds all kind of merge together. Can post some screenshots later if you need an example. Is there a setting I need to switch on to clear the graphics up?

Next question, how do I make my grenades selectable. I don't want to instantly toss them when selecting with G and T. I'd like to cycle to them, cook the grenades etc.

I'm playing on pc using a pad against console players and other pc players on pad.

I've had no issues with graphics, it looks better on PC than it does on my one x. Ive turned the film grain thing off.

You can cook nades by holding the button down.

Soldato
Next question, how do I make my grenades selectable. I don't want to instantly toss them when selecting with G and T. I'd like to cycle to them, cook the grenades etc.

I'm not at the PC at the moment but in the options I recall seeing a setting that effectively allows you to alter the default action when you select a grenade/tactical.

Don't quote me but it's something like throw immediately or throw on release.

Soldato
hmmmm - it's got the whiff of COD for sure. Run and gun etc.

One thing that I dislike so far -

- far to much "dolphin diving" as it was known back in the day.....People diving into prone and still shooting the whole time - no delay on them hitting the ground before shooting etc. So they are just running around hitting prone, bouncing back up and back down again.

The big issue with COD for me is that after a few hours - it;s just the same same all the time. You never feel like it's going to be something different each round.

Caporegime
OP
One thing that I dislike so far -

- far to much "dolphin diving" as it was known back in the day.....People diving into prone and still shooting the whole time - no delay on them hitting the ground before shooting etc. So they are just running around hitting prone, bouncing back up and back down again.

You wonder how many cod games they've put out and still haven't learned not to put in crap like this. They usually end up patching it then when the next game comes out there it is again.

Associate
I've just downloaded the game but when trying to actually load the game I get the following message appear.

4D0O98C.png

I did redeem a code from eBay who has sold a fair bit witih 100% positive feedback. I did check to see if I got any other email from activision but nothing in my spam folder either

Soldato
I've just downloaded the game but when trying to actually load the game I get the following message appear.

I did redeem a code from eBay who has sold a fair bit witih 100% positive feedback.

I had that - took me a while to sort out but unlink your various accounts, and then try again. a bit of messing around and I got it sorted.

Associate
I did redeem a code from eBay who has sold a fair bit witih 100% positive feedback. I did check to see if I got any other email from activision but nothing in my spam folder either

To redeemed my code i created a account on callofduty.com , then i was given the option to redeem and link the ebay code to my Battle.net.... which produces another code to use in Battle.net launcher.

I can go back to the site and view my battle.net code by going to https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeemCode/ and re-entering the code etc. Maybe you can too?

At the top you should see a message:
You have already redeemed a code for Battle.net.
Your Battle.net code: 1234-5678-etc-etc

Hope that helps.

Soldato

I've got the exact same, no matter what I do with linked accounts, it just won't let me in. Utter mess lol

Associate
I’m really enjoying it the cross play is seamless, and the gun play is really satisfying, headquarters is my goto mode.Really smooth at around 120fps @ 1440p on my 2070 it really clicks when you put some time in, I’ve bought it based on this on battle.net can’t stop playing lol il be gutted once the beta is over!

Soldato
Remember to switch AA to SMAA as the other setting is bugged and blurs everything. Also set render scale to 100% as default is below that.

I've enjoyed the beta however and can't wait for 32v32 on Saturday

Associate
I've got the exact same, no matter what I do with linked accounts, it just won't let me in. Utter mess lol

You should receive another code in an Email that you have to input.

I bought a code from ebay month or so ago and done the same then looked in my Emails and had another Code to use Yesterday

Soldato
create a new throw away callofduty account, then link blizzard to it
Not sure what to make of it yet, for me i think it'll only be played in short bursts.

yeah - same - I think it's a solid fun game for an hours blast etc - however asking £45 and upwards for it, I just don't see that.

Look at Apex, free to play, buy stuff if you want, but no need to if you don't

Not saying COD should be free but for me - I just don't see the "long" term investment of £50 plus.

Back
Top Bottom