Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site error

Soldato
OP
I guess it depends on how long for Zen 2 release. If it's soon then not much point wasting time reinstalling now.
I'll be away with work for a month shortly too.

I just thought I would ask in here to see if anyone had experienced the same issue before.

Permabanned
I guess it depends on how long for Zen 2 release. If it's soon then not much point wasting time reinstalling now.
I'll be away with work for a month shortly too.

I just thought I would ask in here to see if anyone had experienced the same issue before.

There will have been plenty people with that same error but dare say resolved it some how and didn't need to post. Just to clarify which browser are you using and can you confirm if you have tried a different web browser OR a reinstall of the browser completely OR just reset the browser completely?

Soldato
OP
I've been using Chrome and Firefox mostly. I've done full resets of both too including full reinstalls of both.
I still think it's something driver related and you are probably 100% correct in saying a reinstall of win10 would resolve my issues.

Soldato
OP
I think that is what I have done when I first started investigating. Although I'm starting to wonder if I just updated to the latest driver. I'll try again though. Also odd how the same issue was there on WiFi which spurred me onto hardwiring my house.

Soldato
OP
A little update to this issue.

I finally had enough of it so bought a Ryzen 3600, X570 Asus motherboard and some new RAM which was running perfectly for a week. I then played about with RAM timings and messed a few things up. This issue started appeared now and again so was considering re-doing the cabling. I returned the RAM OC to default settings and it disappeared for about a week.
Yesterday, I used the DRAM calculator and bumped my ram from 3200CL16 to 3600CL14. System appeared to be happy but then this issue came back and would drop the connection the same as before but more frequently.

This got me thinking back to my previous machine and it more than likely ties-in with changing from 2-dimms to 4-dimms late last year!!

I'll be reverting my RAM OC this afternoon but I am confident it will go back to working as normal. I'll report back later.

Soldato
OP
Well that didn't help.
I've just done a fresh install of windows this morning, Set BIOS to default and it happened again. Its pointing to a cabling issue or a router issue. Sometimes it works for days then suddenly just stops working.

Back
Top Bottom